Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Gigantify Potion- Ride your minions as mounts!

SathragoSathrago Member
edited November 2021 in General Discussion
I just had this thought while watching Narc's new video on his point about the Pirrgle being ridable. It would be extremely cool if you could give your minions a "Gigantify Potion" that turns them into a mount. Whether this would be permanent or temporary I am not sure, but this would unlock a window into so many more diverse and interesting looking mounts. With slight adjustments and a saddle you could make many of the tiny tikes a mighty mount.

5000x1000px_Sathrago_Commission_RavenJuu.jpg?ex=661327bf&is=6600b2bf&hm=e6652ad4fec65a6fe03abd2e8111482acb29206799f1a336b09f703d4ff33c8b&
Commissioned at https://fiverr.com/ravenjuu

Comments

• George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    I want an option to turn off all non-combat knick knacks. They are just visual clutter.
    And no, I dont want potions that turn your corgi into mounts.

Ease off on comedy.
  • I want an option to turn off all non-combat knick knacks. They are just visual clutter.

Ease off on comedy.

If my shrinky-potion makes me 6 inches tall, then me and my Royal Corgi are going to lay siege to your ankles.... Battering ram, HO!

• I want an option to turn off all non-combat knick knacks. They are just visual clutter.

Ease off on comedy.

Comedy? There could be an entire quest chain about an alchemist working through and making this potion culminating in him trying to give this to a large creature like a dragon, but when it gets too big it collapses in on itself dying and becoming a grand, limited time location on the map for resource gathering. Completing the quest could let you choose one minion to enlarge permanently or give you access to the recipe to make such a potion that can turn minions into mounts.

Just because its silly does not mean it can't make sense or add to the game in a positive way. I get that you are super srs and straight laced on how you view things so I doubt my response does anything to change that but at least realize that the dev team is attempting to make a fantasy world with both elements. Sometimes its ok to have some comedy.
    5000x1000px_Sathrago_Commission_RavenJuu.jpg?ex=661327bf&is=6600b2bf&hm=e6652ad4fec65a6fe03abd2e8111482acb29206799f1a336b09f703d4ff33c8b&
    Commissioned at https://fiverr.com/ravenjuu
  • daveywaveydaveywavey Member
    edited November 2021
    potions that turn your corgi into mounts.

giphy.gif

That's the absolute most hideous thing I've ever heard...
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • VhaeyneVhaeyne Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    If they give you the gigantism potion, you are just going to ask for the ability to dye your dog mount red...

TVMenSP.png
    If I had more time, I would write a shorter post.
  • no man, let them have different models for diversity.
    3hmamy1ekfqy.gif
  • Roll a beastmaster-ish character -> get a hawk -> gigantify -> FLYING MOUNT -> potion expires midair -> falls off -> death. a terrible, terrible death.

sounds fun.