Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hire Skafftaruss

skafftarussskafftaruss Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Greetings. I am available to be part of the Ashes of Creation team. As they say - It's the simple things. Be safe. Skaff. <3

Comments

• unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Nah, Intrepid could have a stream of consciousness questline. They just hire Gigabear and Skaff to sit in a room and spew as much white power, QAnon, and furry bullshit that comes to mind. The two of them just pouring it all out and then putting it into quest dialogue for npcs in a specific zone where corruption has driven everyone batshit insane. Brilliant. Of course, both of them would have to be unbanned first. But hey, pigs fly in Ashes right.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    inb4 flying pig mount next stream
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    maouw wrote: »
    inb4 flying pig mount next stream

Too late.
    800px-EuNTrizU4AgL1am.png
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
    W-
    AHAHAHAHA
  • KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Good ol' Skrantabulous, at it again
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • Noaani wrote: »

Lmao. Best response, @Noaani. 🤣

AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Custodian of Porcelain Human Bodily Waste Disposal Units & Phalanges Sanitation Stations is probably a position they need to fill.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • https://intrepidstudios.com/careers
    I don't think this forum is a route to a job at Intrepid Studios, but what do I know.
    At least all your fans have chance to give supporting evidence of your suitability.
    Forum_Signature.png
  • McMackMuck wrote: »
    At least all your fans have chance to give supporting evidence of your suitability.

Yeah, that Custodian role Jahlon mentioned seems right up Skaff's street!
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    As they say - It's the simple things.
    I'm not sure calling yourself simple is the best way to market yourself, but at least you're honest.

And I'll say this is one of the most articulate threads I've ever seen from Skaff. Aside from a cryptic reference to "Khazid" I saw no other WTF moments here. Discounting, of course, the whole "maybe I'll get a job from a random thread I post" thing. Usually Skaff's posts look like something auto-generated by a malfunctioning bot.

Hhak63P.png
  • AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Enter Sandman rocks, I saw Metallica in concert in the 90s. One of the best shows I've ever seen. That's my second favorite of their songs (after Master of Puppets).

Hhak63P.png
  • KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Never change Skittlepus, never ever change
    Aq0KG2f.png
    I'll give ya a like, buddy :)