Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

The New Forums are nice

Comments

• I'm finding it difficult to navigate at the moment ^^ will take time to adjust ^^ I miss the recent threads menu x.x might still be here and I can't  find it xD does look much more professional though :3
  • Hm. I like the additional features. I think they can do without having to alternate between two color. If they give us preference tools, I would just have it black.
  • I think the color and theme are temporary. They are releasing more updated theme soon.
  • Without question ^^
  • nice. I do like the side bar with all the forum folders. Going to be using that feature a lot!
  • Need to get used to it a bit more. So far it is pretty good
  • Eyes still adjusting 0.0 ...... They are nice though good job intrepid.
  • lol Like the update, but doing the same adjusting that most others are, too!  
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited May 2017
    It's nice, I like it :)  But the fact that links that used the hyperlink tool are black against a black background is a bit mindboogling. They turn pink on hover so it's possible to find them if you nudge people into what direction they should hover!

Edit: Pic to how it looks like in one of my threads 

Can be found in https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/#/discussion/17651/bring-mml-into-ashes-of-creation/p1
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited May 2017
    I wish they'll add the button to jump to the first unread post and I wish they'll also add the "Home › Ashes Of Creation General Discussion" thingy at the bottom of the thread page so I don't have to scroll up to go back to the section I was just in or hit the back button when i'm reading something at the bottom of the thread.

EDIT: Wow... it took me 3 attempts to post this for some reason.  It's disappearing in my comment box whenever I tried to hit "post comment" without previewing it. :/
  • It's a lot like other forums I've used before so I'm used to it already. I'm just glad they added notifications to posts you commented on   
  • Looks like there's still some trouble with posts disappearing when they have links/quotes, but overall a nice change!  B)
  • Good change imo :)
  • Good change. I'm on mobile and they are looking great. Good job!
  • Signatures seem to have the character limit at zero and I can't set colors. 

But I'm sure they'll update that and the theme because this is hard to follow right now.
  • New forum looks good on my PC.  Still cant log in on my phone however the phone version is much easier to read now. :)
  • Diura said:
    I'm finding it difficult to navigate at the moment ^^ will take time to adjust ^^ I miss the recent threads menu x.x might still be here and I can't  find it xD does look much more professional though :3
    We'll see if we can code something like that in! Thanks for your feedback.
  • I need a delete button for my duped posts.

And I've already had an edited post eaten here.
  • I have found a work around for my not being able to login on the mobile version of the forum.  Switch to browser version to login and then switch back to the mobile version.  Has worked a treat only had to do it once now I can view and post from my phone on mobile version no problem :)
  • I think I like everything on new forums besides avatar left of the topic title. I can't focus on what is topic title, I focus on avatars :P
  • Looks comfortable for me, now I can read OPs' name without looking at perverted pictures.
    I no longer need to block.
  • I wish they'll add the button to jump to the first unread post and I wish they'll also add the "Home › Ashes Of Creation General Discussion" thingy at the bottom of the thread page so I don't have to scroll up to go back to the section or hit the back button when reading at the bottom of the thread. 
  • I wish they'll add the button to jump to the first unread post and I wish they'll also add the "Home › Ashes Of Creation General Discussion" thingy at the bottom of the thread page so I don't have to scroll up to go back to the section I was just in or hit the back button a few times when i'm reading something at the bottom of the thread. 
  • I wish they'll add the button to jump to the first unread post and I wish they'll also add the "Home › Ashes Of Creation General Discussion" thingy at the bottom of the thread page so I don't have to scroll up to go back to the section I was just in or hit the back button when i'm reading something at the bottom of the thread.
    I wish they had the sidebar frozen on the side as you scroll down the post. Just like how they have the header frozen on top and always in view.
  • I wish they'll add the button to jump to the first unread post and I wish they'll also add the "Home › Ashes Of Creation General Discussion" thingy at the bottom of the thread page so I don't have to scroll up to go back to the section or hit the back button when reading at the bottom of the thread. 
  • I wish they'll add the button to jump to the first unread post and I wish they'll also add the "Home › Ashes Of Creation General Discussion" thingy at the bottom of the thread page so I don't have to scroll up to go back to the section I was just in or hit the back button a few times when i'm reading something at the bottom of the thread. 
  • I wish they'll add the button to jump to the first unread post and I wish they'll also add the "Home › Ashes Of Creation General Discussion" thingy at the bottom of the thread page so I don't have to scroll up to go back to the section I was just in or hit the back button when i'm reading something at the bottom of the thread.
    I wish they had the sidebar frozen on the side as you scroll down the post. Just like how they have the header frozen on top and always in view.
  • They are nice for sure, but there are two things I wish they had.

1. Jump to most recent unread post
    2. Poster names being a bit more prominent than the dark grey we currently have.
  • I wish quoting posts on a mobile device wasn't as painful as it is.