Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

What do i do?

Heyall,

Been trying to find some answers myself but i guess im kinda blind today..

What do i do to play this game as soon as possible?
Every concept i thought of that would make a perfect mmorpg is being promised right here!
I wanna test, play and conquer this game with all my heart :D 

Please help me :P

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited May 2017
    There are 2 ways to get in the Alpha 1 (earliest). The first is through the weekly drawings (see: Announcements forum for details). The second, is to back it on Kickstarter at the $500 tier. The lower tiers have different levels of access. If you're not lucky or rich, you'll have to wait until open beta. There currently is no set schedule for it, so no clue on when.
  • Hacksaw said:
    There are 2 ways to get in the Alpha 1 (earliest). The first is through the weekly drawings (see: Announcements forum for details). The second, is to back it on Kickstarter at the $500 tier. The lower tiers have different levels of access. If you're not lucky or rich, you'll have to wait until open beta. There currently is no set schedule for it, so no clue on when.
    Thanks for your answer :) i indeed just noticed the kickstarter options, sadly enough i cant afford that right now or within 37 hours..

Guess it will be either alot of luck or open beta then :)
  • There may also be a slacker backer program, kind of like a pre order pack offered after the Kickstarter. You may not get the KS exclusives, but you may still be able to get into one of the testing phases.
  • Agreed.  None of the alphas or betas are listed as KS exclusives, so I imagine they'll have packs after the KS, and will also probably give away keys in the community and elsewhere once those test phases get closer to release.  The more people they get into those, the more ready they'll be for a (hopefully) smooth live launch.
  • The drawings do not pertain to Alpha 1, they are a seperated thing before that with NDA and everything, so to get it as early as possible, you would need to have insane luck or be an asset to the community and get handpicked. To get in early as the people before me said, backing the kickstarter with at least (I think) 150 euros or waiting for probably some founderpacks or similar things that are yet to arise.

From the #FAQ
    When will the game be released?
    There are 4 alphas currently known;
    Friends and Family (Technically Pre-Alpha) will be this year.
    NDA Alpha Q4 of 2017, and this is the weekly key giveaways access as well.
    Alpha 1 available on KS, 2018.
    Alpha 2 available on KS 2018 (Will become PTS)