Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Play-to-earn system

Hello. Have you thought about play-to-earn content for high level player? I think it may be easily and balanced added in content. It will increase popularity of the future game, making it like the metaverse game.

Comments

• bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Can you expand on this?
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Can you expand on this?

He is talking about the multiple scam projects like Earth 2 and others that have promised to "play-to-earn" by running NFT and crypto sales on non-existent games. There is always one like Axie Infinity that people make some money off of in the short term, then point to and go "See! See! It can work!" Intrepid has answered this. They have no plans to go NFT, blockchain, or any of the other current buzzwords that are being thrown about.
    If you are looking for more information on these scams and how to recognize and protect yourself from them, I recommend KiraTV's content as he covers many of these dodgy projects.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • I mean now there are some mmorpg that have content to earn some kind of crypto coins for playing. This crypto coins may be converted in real money through cryptocurrency exchange (like Binance or other). So is it possible to include this new modern features to high level content?
  • The AoC may become first NOT scam project. And I didn't mean that we must play to earn, but this features may stimulate all other including Nodes wars, moving caravan etc
  • unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    It seems like your question has been answered, so I'm going ahead and close this thread, but please feel free to reach out again if you have any more questions!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.