Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

New Year, New Friends!

Greetings, glorious friends! With the start of a fresh new year, I'm excited to introduce a fresh new face to the team - Roshen! Roshen will be joining on as a Senior Community Manager for Ashes of Creation. Keep an eye out for an introduction post in the coming weeks, and be sure to stop by and share a hearty hello!

On that note, I also wanted to share that my last day at Intrepid Studios will be Friday, January 14. These past three whirlwind years have been an amazing adventure - from Alpha One test shenanigans to late night Extra Life parties and beyond - and I couldn't have asked for a more glorious community to share this experience with. While I'm saddened to be stepping away from my role on the team, I have no doubt that you will be in excellent hands with Roshen!

Though my next work adventure will be outside of the gaming space, my own personal MMO love will surely keep me asking for leeks alongside you all 😉 see you on the battlefield!

Much love,
Toast
community_management.gif

Comments

• You know I absolutely adore you @LieutenantToast ! 😍💕

😭 So sad you're leaving, but I am excited to see what you do in your new career outside of the industry!

And... I know we'll see you on Verra in the future! 😉
    marketing.gif
  • StevenSharifStevenSharif Moderator, Member, Staff, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    Sarah, it has been a pleasure sharing this journey with you over the last few years. I wish you all the best and you will always have a home in Verra with us <3
  • VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
    edited January 2022
    Thank you for teaching me over the last 6 months. I wouldn't have made it this far without your help and awesome teamwork! You're amazing and you will be missed. I'm very excited for what the future has in store for you, I wish you the best and I look forward to our adventures in Verra :)
    community_management.gif
  • NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited January 2022
    Noooooooooooooooooo Toast :'(

You will be missed. <3 Well, as WorkToast, if you stay on as PlayerToast. :smile: Hope you'll be happy in your next job!
  • Fuppo HeadhunterFuppo Headhunter Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    edited January 2022
    Has been Amazing having you as a Community Manager and will miss you very very much... now where will I get all my bread puns!! Am excited for you in your future endeavors and looking forward to seeing you in game at launch, and of course around the chat as things keep going! Will always have extra cookies for you! :)<3
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    Wishing you all the best for the journey ahead of you - thanks for the amazing past three years <3
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • LexLex Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited January 2022
    Will miss you hugely Sarah. All the very best for the future <3

ToastToast.png
    fe85sq6n7wyu.png
  • TalentsTalents Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited January 2022
    https://youtu.be/17KmNrG9pE4

Gonna miss you Toast <3. Roshen has big shoes to fill.
    nI17Ea4.png
  • deadmanspricedeadmansprice Moderator, Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    All the best for the future, Toast! Knowing you, you'll do well :D. Thanks for being with us.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Thank you for all the help you have given me and the community. Also the encouragement on my card game helped to keep me motivated.
  • Dang. Well it's been a trip, have fun wherever you are runnin off to now.
    5000x1000px_Sathrago_Commission_RavenJuu.jpg?ex=661327bf&is=6600b2bf&hm=e6652ad4fec65a6fe03abd2e8111482acb29206799f1a336b09f703d4ff33c8b&
    Commissioned at https://fiverr.com/ravenjuu
  • ShazeShaze Member, Phoenix Initiative, Explorer, Alpha One
    edited January 2022
    Noooooooooooooooooooooo :(

Gonna miss you Toast- You poured so much of your heart and soul into the community and into making it grow. Hopefully we get to see each other in-game someday! Thank you for all your hard work and years of service <3
  • Thank you, @LieutenantToast - for all your hard work these past few years. We'll miss you, but wish you the best of luck in the next adventure. I'm sure there will be a banner somewhere in Verra in your honor.
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • AngelcryAngelcry Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Toast!!!!
    Ah this makes me so sad. You are fantastic at your job and you will be missed greatly! I hope to see you around and good luck with all your future endeavors. <3
    AngelcryGuildSignature_stag.png
  • Thank you for all your effort, dedication and joy Toast :)
    Many positive energies for your new paths.

Good trip
    EDym4eg.png
  • PyrianElfPyrianElf Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited January 2022
    We’ll miss you, Toast! Thanks for everything!

lovelab01a.jpg

Hope to see you in Verra!

• TrUSivrajTrUSivraj Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Goodbye fair maiden. ;-;
    Future Falconer, Top 1% PvPer and owner of Big and Beautiful Homesteads
    lnx3t1v8o8r9.png
  • maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Noooo!
    Goodbye Toast, I enjoyed spamming the bread emoji.
    Thanks for everything!
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • :(

We'll think of you every time we slip that soft piece of bread between the waiting arms of the toaster.
    giphy.gif

Erm, this is starting to sound weird......

A toast to Toast!
    giphy.gif
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Thanks for everything Toast, good luck in your future endeavours :)
    w9aa773ktwxd.gif
  • Wow! Still recovering from the shock.
    I hope your future employers realize how exceptionally well you have performed at Intrepid Studios.
    Thank you so very very much and I wish you all the very best in future roles and life in general.
    I hope you are able to keep the LieutenantToast name so that the good karma can follow you more readily.
    High Regards, Mack

I'd like also to extend a warm welcome to Roshen, it's tough to hit the ground running, but I'm sure Intrepid Studios and our wonderful community will be supportive.
    Forum_Signature.png
  • McMackMuck wrote: »
    I'd like also to extend a warm welcome to Roshen, it's tough to hit the ground running, but I'm sure Intrepid Studios and our wonderful community will be supportive.

Yes, very sorry Roshen! Welcome to the family!

giphy.gif
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Though my next work adventure will be outside of the gaming space, my own personal MMO love will surely keep me asking for leeks alongside you all 😉

I got you, Toast. ;)

leeks-shutterstock_555301699.jpg
    5cqycbhfhtss.png

• Congrats on continuing on your amazing path!

Thank you so much for all you have done these past few years.

All the best in the new role.
  • XenelliaXenellia Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    It has been an absolute pleasure to work with you this past year, Toast, we'll miss you! <3
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Much love ♥️
  • HandOfUnityHandOfUnity Member, Intrepid Pack
    Thanks for everything Toast, wishing you all the best with your future endeavours!

Welcome to Senior CM Roshen! :)
    0viv4khrmh7a.gif
  • Toast. You were one of the best parts of Intrepid and Ashes up to this point! We loved having you around and are sad to see you go.
    2cuMn4T.png