Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[NA] PvP | Hardcore | Castle Focus | Organized | Alpha 2 |

ValorothValoroth Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited June 2023 in NA Guild Recruitment
Recruitment will resume for A2
Aetherius_2.png
Grand Master

Comments

• RuinedRuined Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited February 2023
  • ValorothValoroth Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited February 2023
    Great place for veterans to feel at home with others like themselves.
    Aetherius_2.png
    Grand Master
  • TrippicTrippic Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited March 2022
    Just to add a little on to this from personal experience I played with a couple of the people of Aetherius for the alpha 1 test and I can say all of them are very genuine people, I've been in guilds with a lot of people who just bicker and don't get along then disband the guild early into the game. I can forsure tell you this guild will not be like that the leaders I've met have been nothing but kind to me , and to other who joined us for alpha 1. So if you are looking for a guild that is kind and open to many people and will also do content that the guild wants to do you have come to the right place.
    edited August 2022
    Kind words Trippic
    Aetherius_2.png
    Grand Master
  • ThillexThillex Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    This guild looks hot to trot, what services do you offer for pandas?
    unlimited bamboo
    Aetherius_2.png
    Grand Master
  • BloodmaceBloodmace Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Great group of people that are mature and always fun to chat with.
  • Prior military myself, looking forward to release <3
  • Interesting post, a few questions. As AoC hasn't released, I'm curious about these questions filtered through you most recent guild & raiding:
    • Do you have a cap to number of players in the guild?
    • What days/times were you raiding?
    • I see 18 in minimum age, curious if you have seasoned players like myself, I'm 51.
    • I'd be curious about raid team chatting during progression. Was it a lot of everyone giving their opinion, or was the communication respected for the raid leader & assistants. I know on easy content it's fun to screw around, but I don't like progression raids where 10x people have an opinion on the strategy.
    Thanks in advance!
    edited February 2023
    Howdy @Bluehand70 sorry for the late reply. I'll attempt to answer you in chronological order.

I don't have a hard cap to members yet.

Days/times will usually be during the week in the evening.

Yes minimum age is 21.

When its "go time", its time to listen to command and react accordingly, too many voices only tends to confusion. Strategy discussion is highly encourage as a whole before or after the said event.

Finally, feel free to come chat and see for yourself how we are and operate. No hard feelings if you decide we're not for you. Take care and thank you for the questions.

Aetherius_2.png
    Grand Master
    Who’s pumped with the UE5 update? Come chat in discord to see if you enjoy our little group of gamers.
  • "Active at least 3 days a week"
    How do you feel about seasonal players? For myself, I'm an active player during NA winter months but very sporadic during the summer months due to RL circumstances, is that allowed? I wouldn't want to tie-up a spot if they are tight but I'm not a leech either and understand if a partial year of contribution won't cut it.

Your recruitment announcement was thorough and promising. Thanks
    edited March 2022
    @Caww Probably wont work out unless its for a short period of time due to the nature of wanting to own a castle. With finite numbers id have hard time keeping you if you're away for a portion of the year.
    Thank you for the kind words about the announcement.
    Aetherius_2.png
    Grand Master
    @Bloodmace I'm pumped! what an announcement! Very happy with their decision. I second that, if you want to join the Discord and say something in social chat to out leaders we will happily and swiftly get into chat with you and talk till your hearts content.
    Aetherius_2.png
    Grand Master
    Throwing out an update to keep the post relevant. Hoping to be able to chat more soon. Excited with some of the “leaks” about Alpha 2.
  • TipsyMallardTipsyMallard Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited February 2022
    Sign me up! This sounds like my type of guild.
    edited February 2022
    @TipsyMallard Heck yeah
    Aetherius_2.png
    Grand Master
  • Hell yeah
    Excited to hear more updates tomorrow. Waiting impatiently for spot testing and Alpha 2 announcements.
  • OopsmehbadOopsmehbad Member
    edited February 2023
    Guild is great, members are nice to chat with and play casual. Just not hardcore enough for me
  • I have been running with Aetherius for a long time now and they always treat me like family and inviting me to chat while offering to play games and provide any kind support in those games when I join.
    100% recommend joining.
    edited April 2023
    @Oopsmehbad All good man, just waiting for that sweet Ashes release to kick it in high gear.
    Aetherius_2.png
    Grand Master
  • Joined Aetherius a couple weeks ago and am happy I made this decision.

Everyone seems cool so far. I like how mostly everyone uses Voice communication , even to hop in to either say what's up or stream a game or 2. They seem like a well rounded group of players with end game experience in various games including MMO's. I also like how they make new member's feel like we been part of the Team for a long time.

Leadership is strong and stable here, glad I joined.
    AoC A2 Tester
  • joshuajujoshuaju Member
    edited November 2023
    @joshuaju likewise, need that A2 like I need water.
    Aetherius_2.png
    Grand Master
  • DezzRevasDezzRevas Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I have to say Valoroth has a fine guild watching his back. If your looking for a top notch pvp guild especially if you are a military mindset.
    Thanks @DezzRevas
    Aetherius_2.png
    Grand Master
  • OsborneOsborne Member
    edited June 2022
    At what times do you speculate the guild will be active? on AoC will there be servers in specific time zones?...I am eastern time zone
  • RuinedRuined Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited February 2023
  • AK47VAK47V Member
    I joined just to have a place to chill around until game comes out but I instantly gained about 20 new homies super cool and friendly people. This guild will be on top of the food chain when the game drops, we will be leveling the competition, if you see AETHERIUS you better walk the other way.

Aetherius on top baby !!!