Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Ashes Of Creation [ NODE SYSTEM PART 1 ]

This week's episode aims to answer the question "What Are Nodes in Ashes of Creation?"

c08n694wodz6.png

This is the first part of my Ashes of Creation Node series in it I am going to be doing an in-depth look at what nodes types there are, what the node stages are, how many nodes are there in the Ashes of Creation Map, how to advance a node, how is the node layout affect and what factors affect the layout of the nodes, What is node citizenship in Ashes of Creation and what are the benefits of being a citizen, What buildings can be built in a node and what is node reputation and how can it affect the player.

This is a two-part video with the second part covering additional information on the node system in Ashes of Creation.
Follow the series along as I dive deep into all the core systems that have been revealed in Ashes Of Creation Alpha 1 and in Pre-Alpha and get some of the answers to your questions.

Any feedback would be appreciated in the youtube comment section I always try to get back in touch as soon as possible! And if you enjoy the video don't forget to subscribe for future ashes content and drop a like. :)

If you are looking for a Guild for Ashes of Creation why not jump into our discord and get to know us?
Or refer back to our recruitment post.

Comments