Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Season's First Look

I have to say after watching the new video posted by the team i have to say im getting more and more pumped for the game, the world looks stunning and the fact that it will go through different seasons, is just mind-blowing, for those who haven't seen it yet i recommend you check it out.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RK4z8tQwHU" target="_blank">Here</a>

<a href="https://www.ashesofcreation.com/our-immersive-world-environments/" target="_blank">Blog's Here</a>

Comments

• If you check out the developer blog about seasons, you'll also see that the world will change during the seasons. Creatures and the enviroment will adapt to the weather.
  • [quote quote=2310]If you check out the developer blog about seasons, you’ll also see that the world will change during the seasons. Creatures and the enviroment will adapt to the weather.

[/quote]

Yeah, Exciting stuff!!!
  • To be honest I suffered from four moisture trails running down my cheeks after reading the blog.
    A world that not only lives, but where each component has a reason....a place....a time.
    #choked
    #pumped
    #hyped.

Go team Intrepid.
    /fistpump

I wish they had shown gales, storms, white outs and thunder storms though.
    Meh! Must not be greedy. lol
  • [quote quote=2350]
    I wish they had shown gales, storms, white outs and thunder storms though.
    Meh! Must not be greedy. lol

[/quote]

hahaha yeah, that would be awesome maybe the next season's video will have them :P
  • Can we just talk about how amazing the game looks? Those seasons just made various different things stand out about the game.
  • [quote quote=2788]Can we just talk about how amazing the game looks? Those seasons just made various different things stand out about the game.

[/quote]

yeah i love it ive watched it a few times now :P kinda want to get it as my screensaver :P, did you notice that in winter the water freezes and in one season theres small flowers that pop up?
  • [quote quote=2793]did you notice that in winter the water freezes and in one season theres small flowers that pop up?[/quote]

For me such small details make a really great game and give you a special feel :3 I hope they will keep pay attention to such details e.g. having a wet armor when you get in contact with water and stuff like that.
  • [quote quote=2814]<blockquote><div class="d4p-bbt-quote-title"><a href="https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/seasons-first-look/#post-2793" rel="nofollow">Shunex wrote:</a></div>
    did you notice that in winter the water freezes and in one season theres small flowers that pop up?
    </blockquote>
    For me such small details make a really great game and give you a special feel :3 I hope they will keep pay attention to such details e.g. having a wet armor when you get in contact with water and stuff like that.

[/quote]

same its when all the small things come together thats what makes a amazing game :)
  • Agreed ..its when you just stand/sit and do nothing, when you really begin to see how good a game is.
    Thats when you realise if the environment is truly alive or dead.
  • I just want to chill in the winter. Hopefully I'll be getting a new Graphics Card before then. XD
  • [quote quote=3331]I just want to chill in the winter. Hopefully I’ll be getting a new Graphics Card before then. XD

[/quote]

yeah, ill be getting a brand new system i thinks, i haven't upgraded since ESO was annouced