Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

How do you become a content creator

sl3ndersl3nder Member
edited April 2022 in Support & FAQ
Hi Intrepid! My name is sl3nder and im a very small content creator on youtube. My channel is youtube.com/sl3ndermmo. I really really want to be a content creator for this amazing game. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Im currently waiting to be able to chat in the discord so i figured i'd ask here. Thank you!

l3o4bc955swy.png

Comments

• Options
    mcstackersonmcstackerson Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Here is the last news i see on it. Has a form you can fill out. Not sure if there is anything more up to date on this.
    https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2021-05-08-introducing-the-intrepid-studios-content-creator-program
  • Options
    ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    As @mcstackerson has helpfully noted, you'll have to click on the link and fill out the application form. Applications are currently not being reviewed yet - you will receive an e-mail as soon as this process starts and your application has been looked at. Good luck!

I'm moving this thread to the FAQ section and closing it, but please feel free to reach out again if you have any more questions!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.