Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

19 months ago I invested in the game... When will I get what I paid for?

ThunderbunnyThunderbunny Member
edited April 2022 in Support & FAQ
September of 2020... spent $150. Found out that I would have to wait - a fact made plain rather rudely by folks who already were able to play.
19 months later. No notice that I can use my purchased key... nothing. When might I reasonable expect to enjoin in the gaming?
Do not tell me to check twitter, discord or any other media site. I should be able to find out here or even get an email notice of the change in game status.
Please let me know some measure of time that is reasonable

Comments

• If you bought a key then you had to follow the instructions > Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

dwkha4udfkfp.png
    WikiWiki Discord
    I would agree with you, but then we would both be wrong.
    ~Wiki Curator, SensetiveTwink

• AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The game is still in active development, spending $150 means you will have access once the development enters the Beta 1 phase of testing. As things stand we are currently awaiting the announcement for Alpha 2, so you're still going to have to wait a while before you will have access to help test the game.
    Additionally, purchasing a preorder pack means you're paying to support the games development, the goodies you get with it including access to testing phases are just a bonus for that support. Claiming that you paid to play the game would indicate that you didn't understand what you were paying for.
    k2U15J3.png
  • TalentsTalents Member, Intrepid Pack
    Check Discord, Twitter, or another one of Intrepid's many social media sites for updates on when Alpha 2 may occur.
    nI17Ea4.png
  • unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    @Talents I have also heard that the various social media sites, Twitter, and Discord are great places to find out when updates to the testing schedule may happen.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    As @Azryil has helpfully noted, the $150 pack grants you access to the Beta1 and Beta2 phases of AoC. We currently don't have any dates for when those testing phases will start. Currently, we are heading towards the Alpha2 milestone. The betas are expected to be "short and sweet". As soon as B1 starts, you will receive an e-mail with further instructions on how to participate.

Your 90-day refund period has ended, but if you still wish to request a refund based on goodwill, you can submit a request here.

I'm closing this thread now, but please feel free to reach out again if you have any more questions!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.