Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Releasing a psycical game?

pieohpahpieohpah Member
edited April 2022 in Support & FAQ
I was hoping for a psycical game release for the collector people outthere. I would like a collector edition. Is there any plans for a release like that?

/Pie

Comments

• Options
    Steven has a personal goal to make AOC an MMO people play and come back to for years, much like WoW. If he succeeds, there will be physical representations of the game for people to have.
  • Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2022
    This has been asked and answered in previous livestreams. There is no plan to make physical copies a la "a collectors edition" They have spoken to possibly compiling earlier artwork into a physical or digital book and possible other ancillary projects, but copies of the game on disc or such? No. There is a physical board game in development and other projects related to the IP of Ashes. They have also said any such compilations of artwork or other projects would come well after launch.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    There are currently no plans to release a physical version of the game. But as @unknownsystemerror has noted, there is a board game in development, as well as other physical merch.
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Merchandise

I'm closing this thread now, but please feel free to reach out again if you have any more questions!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.