Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Forum issues on mobile/iPhone

HumblePuffinHumblePuffin Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited April 2022 in Support & FAQ
Hello, a few days ago a became unable to view the forums on my phone. I would get a screen that states “ Something has gone wrong. We've run into a problem and are unable to handle this request right now. Please check back in a little while.” If I open a “private” window I would be able to view the forum but if I logged in I would get sent to the same screen.

At the recommendation of someone on discord I cleared my cookies/cache. At first it appeared to work but when I logged in I would once again get the message.
Choosing to activate the website on my phone in desktop version works as a workaround currently. I have updated/restarted my phone, as I said earlier cleared my cache/cookies.

Comments

• Options
    ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    Hi there, we are aware of that problem and are working on a fix. In the meantime, please use your PC or tablet to access the forums, or enable the desktop view on your phone browser.

I'm closing this thread now, but please feel free to reach out again if you have any more questions!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.