Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Inventory

StabilisStabilis Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited April 2022 in Support & FAQ
Hi guys, I was looking in my Inventory today and saw that there were 2 items among all the other stuff called Beta 1 and Beta 2, to the right of each of them was a tracking number. Is that possibly the key that we will need to redeem when the Beta comes along? Thank you.

Comments

• ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    When purchasing a pack, the access to the testing phases is automatically tied to your account. So if you see Beta 1&2 in your inventory, that means that you'll be able to access those testing phases. As soon as the Betas start, you'll just have to log into the launcher with your account credentials.

I'm moving this thread to the Support section and closing it, but please feel free to reach out again if you have any more questions!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Like Alpha 1/2 there will be Beta 1/2. Those are your access keys for the relevant betas! Haven't got a key myself but assume when Beta comes around you'll be able to redeem the key then.
This discussion has been closed.