Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Legendary Gear

234Graph234Graph Member
edited May 2022 in Support & FAQ
So I'm out of the loop, is the plan for legendary gear to be exclusive somewhat like mounts or will it just be extremely hard to craft/get? Not saying I'm against any of that, I'm just asking.

Comments

• AzheraeAzherae Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    234Graph wrote: »
    So I'm out of the loop, is the plan for legendary gear to be exclusive somewhat like mounts or will it just be extremely hard to craft/get? Not saying I'm against any of that, I'm just asking.

Exclusive.

In most cases, one per server.

Mechanics of how this will shift when the player holding it quits or whatever, are still in discussion apparently.
    Sorry, my native language is Erlang.

• ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    Legendary items have a small RNG chance to get dropped by world bosses. Receiving materials that then can be used to craft items of "equitable value" is more likely.

In the case of on-per-server items, should the owner leave the server, the item will be obtainable again through how it was acquired previously.
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Legendary_items

I'm moving this thread to the FAQ section and closing it, but please feel free to reach out again if you have any more questions!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.