Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Livestream Alpha Key Winners – June 1, 2017

Here are the winner’s from today’s Twitch stream:

1 – Viperosity
2 – CrazeyGrafix
3 – TheStarAugur
4 – TheShougan
5 – cyrusx1

Congratulations!! They each won an alpha key. To participate, please join us live during our livestreams and we will have special keywords to use throughout the stream. Winners are randomly chosen.

We're still working on scheduling the upcoming livestream but we'll make an announcement when we have a data/time.

Comments

• Congratz ^~^
  • Grats guys  :)
  • congrats to the winners! are those keys to play in alpha phase 1 ( same as brave new world pack) or is this to play in the family and friends alpha?
  • Congrats! I hope to see you all in NDA!

@Frostybeans so the KS alpha is set estimated to be in dec 2018.
  • congrats to the winners! are those keys to play in alpha phase 1 ( same as brave new world pack) or is this to play in the family and friends alpha?
    the winners gain access to a closed invite only alpha in Q4 2017, this is neither phase 1 or the friends and family alphas.
  • Shunex said:
    congrats to the winners! are those keys to play in alpha phase 1 ( same as brave new world pack) or is this to play in the family and friends alpha?
    the winners gain access to a closed invite only alpha in Q4 2017, this is neither phase 1 or the friends and family alphas.
    so they get in prior to the brave new world players correct?
  • Shunex said:
    congrats to the winners! are those keys to play in alpha phase 1 ( same as brave new world pack) or is this to play in the family and friends alpha?
    correct, phase 1 alpha is planned for December 2018 although it may be earlier than that depending on how the development goes
  • Congrats guys! :)
  • Shunex said:
    Shunex said:
    correct, phase 1 alpha is planned for December 2018 although it may be earlier than that depending on how the development goes
    well congrats to them, however most definitely upsetting to hear they get in so soon when my brave new world pack told me i would have access to the earliest access to ashes, though now i am now it seems. i may have to down grade on my KS
  • Congrats everybody
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Congrats to winners!!!!
  • Congrats to the winners B)
  • Congrats all :)
  • Congrats everyone! Was a nice ending to the kickstarter period!