Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

On what server are you going to play?

2»

Comments

• Kazan TennoKazan Tenno Member, Intrepid Pack
    EU early start server for me, though gotta make sure the guild follows 😄
    Join us in the Underworld. Join Irkallu.
    Irkallu discord: https://discord.com/invite/CB3ZrnD
    c5eKKDy.png
  • whatever server streamers especially azmoface is not on. Generally I go somewhere NA east coast because high population though
  • ErdunErdun Member
    I'm from south america so probably in a south american server.
  • OCE for me. Playing from Australia.
  • CawwCaww Member
    NA East - see you there!
  • tautautautau Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I am thinking tentatively of the unofficial RP server. I expect that it will have a higher-than-average population. That will be good for the economy and, even more importantly, should decrease the likelihood of mergers down the road a few years.
  • Damokles wrote: »
    Eu, NA, any other?
    Would be good to know if we had only one, two or no evil mastermind on the server :D
    I will play on EU and hope to find many other nice people to socialize there! ^^

NA/west coast - San Diego
  • Dukem96Dukem96 Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter
    I'll be playing a US east server, hopefully the most populated one.
  • CROW3CROW3 Member
    NA West.
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • tautau wrote: »
    I am thinking tentatively of the unofficial RP server. I expect that it will have a higher-than-average population. That will be good for the economy and, even more importantly, should decrease the likelihood of mergers down the road a few years.

I am also thinking of joining the unofficial RP server, can you tell me some more benefits to an rp server? I feel like the people will be more kind and not as likely to gank poor little gatherers like me. But then again idk much about rp servers so i could be dead wrong lol. Im usually a PvE only type player (i know this game isnt going to be that kind of game but i still wanna try it out) But im hoping a RP server will have a lot of fun things to do and funny interactions, also maybe more people willing to help save a poor little gathering boi like me when i do get attacked lol.
  • Unofficial RP realm.
    Echuta.

• NA- West or Central

Have Guild members all over the US.

Will certainly be NA though
  • mobtekmobtek Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    aussie aussie aussie! oi oi oi! so yes, OCE
  • VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
    NAn yo business!

JK - But I'll be playing on NA C:
    community_management.gif
  • Uncommon SenseUncommon Sense Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    OCE, It was 1 of the primary reasons I backed the game.
    200+ ping especially in a PVP game environment when others are under 50ping is something I have no interest in partaking in.

• ZahieZahie Member
    EU for me.
  • VoidwalkersVoidwalkers Member
    edited May 2022
    OCE or SEA or Japan if they get a server.

Or live an always-off-peak life on NA servers if latency's acceptable.
  • NA
  • NA-Central.
    "Only the dead know the end of war." - Plato -