Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Voyager Plus Package

FreezzFreezz Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited May 2022 in Support & FAQ
I had previously bought this game, first the Voyager for 250 and then upgraded to voyager plus for another 250. Totaling at 500. I see now that same package is 375. I'm just curious if there was something extra that I got with the package I had paid 500 for, vs buying a 375 package now?

Comments

• LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited May 2022
    If you paid 500$ you must have got the Adventurer Pre-order Package during alpha one, it comes with extra sub-time (11 months) and 150$ in embers, instead of 9 months sub-time and 125$ in embers from the voyager plus pack you can see the details here https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2021-07-06-zeniths-advent
    img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • SomethingWittySomethingWitty Member, Staff, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    Greetings Freezz!!

Looking at your forum account, you have the Adventurer and Alpha One badges. Those only come with the Adventurer pre-order package, which as Liniker mentioned, is the $500 package. You can see what is included with each of the pre-order packages on our support site.

If you have any further questions about your account, feel free to create a support ticket and we can discuss it in more detail.
    customer_support.gif
  • ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    It seems like your question has been answered, so I'm closing this thread now, but please feel free to reach out again if you have any more questions!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.