Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Find new collaborators (programmers and graphic designers 2d /3d)

Every now and then you read that some MMOs and MMORPGs go bankrupt or become scam projects or the crow funding project is not completed.

With such news you can try to poach the programmers and graphic designers who worked on such projects.
Why did I choose such a topic?
Because I heard that the delays are due to the lack of staff. Like everyone here, we are eagerly waiting for a new big MMORPG like Ashes of Creation to be finished.

And all of you who are fans of Ashes of Creation should install Ashes of Creation Apocalypse!

Since some games have turned out to be scams lately, you could try to prove to the community that Ashes of Creation is not a scam.

With great admiration, Manu from Germany

Comments

• ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    There have been about 23 new hires since the start of 2022. While there are still not all positions filled, the number is growing :)
    There have been initiatives on Twitter from Intrepid in the past, where former employees of failed projects were encouraged to submit an application - if you know someone who you think would be a great fit for AoC, feel free to share this link with them: https://intrepidstudios.com/careers !

Happy to see that you're so excited about this project <3

As a side note, AoC Apocolypse was a former testing mode and is not downloadable anymore.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    That's what the monthly Dev Livestreams are for.
    It's possible IS could run out of money.
    But, at least we can see the progress.
  • edited May 2022
    @ArilethDeTyr "Graphic Designers" is the wrong title used here. They don't really need a team of Graphic Designers for quite some time, and that Graphic Designer(s) will mainly be focusing on creating social content and marketing related content such as email sends and ads.

What you're most likely talking about are Game animators, audio engineers, programmers and 3D artists to speed up the creation of game. I think Intrepid is doing great with the hiring so far. You def don't want to over-hire like Netflix did during pandemic, which caused major layoffs after the huge loss of subscribers in Q1 of 2022.
    m6jque7ofxxf.gif
  • CROW3CROW3 Member
    the crow funding project

I support this concept. I prefer Venmo.

AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • JustVineJustVine Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    CROW3 wrote: »
    the crow funding project

I support this concept. I prefer Venmo.

Do you accept bits of french fries instead? I'm out of venmo.
    🔦🔱⚔️Selling pro pain and pro pain accessories. ⚔️🔱🔦
  • CROW3CROW3 Member
    Bits?? You ate MY fries!?

Unacceptable. 🤯

🧐

How many bits are we talking about?
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • JustVineJustVine Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Ah you know, 2 bits.... Standard rate.
    🔦🔱⚔️Selling pro pain and pro pain accessories. ⚔️🔱🔦
  • Find new collaborators (programmers and graphic designers 2d /3d)

Every now and then you read that some MMOs and MMORPGs go bankrupt or become scam projects or the crow funding project is not completed.

With such news you can try to poach the programmers and graphic designers who worked on such projects.
    Because I heard that the delays are due to the lack of staff. Like everyone here, we are eagerly waiting for a new big MMORPG like Ashes of Creation to be finished.

And all of you who are fans of Ashes of Creation should install Ashes of Creation Apocalypse!

Since some games have turned out to be scams lately, you could try to prove to the community that Ashes of Creation is not a scam.

"crow funding"="Crowdfunding"
  • TalentsTalents Member, Intrepid Pack

Ashes has around 140-150 staff members atm. Originally in 2017/2018 and even 2019 Intrepid were struggling to hire, but ever since 2020 they've been hiring fine. Late last year and this year especially they've been hiring a lot.
    nI17Ea4.png