Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Next Livestream + Q&A Submission - Friday, May 27, 2022 at 11AM Pacific

Comments

• FrameenFrameen Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Will mule type mounts be limited to certain mount species, or can any mount be fitted with storage like saddle bags to mule-ify it?
  • T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    How many non-combat pets will we be allowed to have out at a time?
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• NostraNostra Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    We have not heard any info about Scribes in a long time, is the Scribe profession going to be equivalent in value and complexity to other crafting professions?
  • FrameenFrameen Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    In the taming profession, once a creature is successfully tamed, will you get an item in your inventory representing the creature? Or will the actual creature follow you around tethered by a lead until you store it at your home node or freehold?

I know this could pose a problem if a tamer has tamed loads of creature in one single run, it would look awkward having 40 animals following one person, but I think if maybe certain very rare creatures exclusively had this feature. It would add a really cool aspect if you see a tamer with a super rare tame and decide to attack them on the chance it might drop as loot.
  • FalkathFalkath Member
    Will water PvP be as dynamic as land pvp or there will be restriction due to swimming ?
  • DrewDrew Member
    Are there any systems in place to ensure that economic nodes' mayors are not pseudo-permanent?
    If the position is only transferred by sale to another player, I would predict that many players would simply choose to never sell so that they can remain the leader indefinitely.
  • Considering a player can only master one parent artisan class, with Animal Husbandry and Taming being separated by Processing and Gathering, how will this affect being able to acquire mounts should a player choose to master Animal Husbandry? Will they simply be less efficient at getting certain mounts, or locked out of taming some altogether?
  • -T0Mb--T0Mb- Member
    edited May 2022
    Can you please show us for comparison a picture or a video of mounts/pets that are equipped with both monthly cosmetic skins and "normal" skins?
  • JustVineJustVine Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited May 2022
    Cosmetics Clarification:
    Will there be any limitations to wearing costumes such as wearing a leather/cloth body piece for leather/cloth type costumes or can I hide my plate armor under my Mantle of the Merry Maker, (a robe looking cosmetic)?

(I'd have included weapon cosmetics in my question as well (ie hiding a mace with a sword cosmetic), but I wanted to keep this as concise and straight forward for the team as possible.)
    🔦🔱⚔️Selling pro pain and pro pain accessories. ⚔️🔱🔦
  • Sago65Sago65 Member
    Will the resources available for farming be the same between nodes? Or, for example, will you only be able to grow a crop like wheat in select nodes?
  • AlacriteAlacrite Member
    edited May 2022
    A Verra year cycles every 4 weeks in real time and 1 hour in game might be 15 mins in real life according to the wiki. Does that mean there'll be 4 day cycles within a real day? And does that even matter to you in a lore aspect or is the focus strictly game play dependent?
  • JeanPhilippeQCJeanPhilippeQC Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    How you guys’ plan to stop bandit guilds to prevent players to defend a node from a mobs attack event?
  • PurdilicousPurdilicous Member
    edited May 2022
    In one of the previous streams, I believe Steven mentioned that people will be able to produce food on their freehold that boost other players stats within the vicinity. How does that work for the owner of the freehold? Will the owner of the freehold have to "man the counter" or will it be similar to local based auction houses like ESO? On the same note, will trading sites in cities function the similarly?
  • George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited May 2022
    Will mobs knock people off their mounts, or will mounted players bypass all mobs easily?
  • During monster coin events, will the hate lists for NPCs restrict or affect the buildings players can target and disable?
  • OzijakOzijak Member
    You've given examples of class group abilities where several people combine to pull off a powerful action like summoners summoning in a huge seige golum, tanks throwing up a battlefield spanning defensive wall. What are other examples of group class abilities?
  • nonameftwnonameftw Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    At what point will Kickstarter Upgrades in the shop become unavailable? Alpha 2 start? Beta Start? Release?
    “Imagination is the only weapon in the war with reality.”
  • Have you selected the type of each node on the map? If so, could you release a world map with each node marked with its type?
  • Can we get some simpler cosmetics, more suitable for work or hunting in. Other then last months trash all the cosmetics have been really only suitable for the ballroom
  • Could I poison people with food I make as a chef? #EmpowerTheChefs
  • VargfulVargful Member
    edited March 2023
    Well..
  • Could you tell us any more of the artisan classes you are planning to be in the game? For example we only know of 2 processing professions so far.
  • Will a 50 player guild with max upgrades be able to compete with a 300 player guild who went full capacity upgrades in PvP/PvE/Artisanship, or will size usually be the most effective?
  • KamikKamik Member
    Can the environment be used to defeat enemies?

Ex: Creating a landslide by slashing the side of a cliff.
  • MugraMugra Member
    Will Orcs be able to loot meat off other players bodies to eat.
  • I would like to know, when creating aoe effect borders, will you go for a clean border e.g. GW2, SWTOR etc. or something that is not that exact like the swearly bois in WoW?
  • froustysnomanfroustysnoman Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Will caravans have any interactive defenses, like chariots with a ballista on the back, or perhaps potion launchers?
  • Kiwi_Kiwi_ Member
    Is there a chance of Alpha & Beta keys being turned into and given out as cosmetics for the participants?
    Like maybe just the key like shown in the packages but on a chain that you can wear around your neck?
  • SorcresSorcres Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    How many employees do you want to have in Intrepid? - What is your target number?
    How big is your team now?
  • MangertMangert Member
    Question about Events:

Throughout the world they’re will be many events that occur. If I am roaming around and I stumble on an event, like a pop-up triggered event or area quest, and I add a small contribution, do I get the same rewards as everyone else? Will contribution for any event be measured and that is how rewards are given? How are healers’ and tanks’ contribution measured?