Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Shirtless armor

Will there be a class or armor transmog that lets you have naked torso, like barbarian conan style? Or some fur?

Comments

• SengardenSengarden Member
    edited June 2022
    If I can't shoot dice in the pub with my shirtless Dünir warrior spilling mead all over his hairy chest, I'm not playing! /s

q41byjcsnzq9.gif
  • CROW3CROW3 Member
    I'm curious to see where this thread goes.... Maybe you can only shirtless on PvE servers...?

/waits
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
    There will be various different armor pieces that have some sort of revealing nature to them! One example of this is the Black Scale Imperator set. I myself hope my character is able to intimidate their enemies with epic chest hair 😈
    community_management.gif
  • NiKrNiKr Member
    Ya better not make this pve-server exclusive! I'd love to be a shirtless dunir running in the frosty mountains, but I ain't doing that on a pve server!
  • CROW3CROW3 Member
    NiKr wrote: »
    Ya better not make this pve-server exclusive! I'd love to be a shirtless dunir running in the frosty mountains, but I ain't doing that on a pve server!

Naked dwarves are a perfect PvP mez for cc. "Gah! A 12 second blind!!"
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • Night WingsNight Wings Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Dremora wrote: »
    Will there be a class or armor transmog that lets you have naked torso, like barbarian conan style? Or some fur?

Hey found this link should check it out if you haven't already :D

https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Appearance_slots

https://youtu.be/bHC1A1wIsRk?t=329

As to showing the chest you might have to find the armor then transmog it to the current armor you're wearing doesn't seem to be a "display setting" from what I'm seeing, but could probably miss something.

Hope this help!!
  • JustVineJustVine Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Everyone is shirtless by default ;p
    🔦🔱⚔️Selling pro pain and pro pain accessories. ⚔️🔱🔦
  • NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited June 2022
    Vaknar wrote: »
    There will be various different armor pieces that have some sort of revealing nature to them! One example of this is the Black Scale Imperator set. I myself hope my character is able to intimidate their enemies with epic chest hair 😈

The equally important question is, will this epic chest hair also be available for female characters?

• VoidwalkersVoidwalkers Member
    edited June 2022
    Nerror wrote: »
    Vaknar wrote: »

The equally important question is, will this epic chest hair also be available for female characters?

Just female tunlars.

Hopefully.

............. Right?