Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Please, Sire. May I have a smidgen of new knowledge on the Rogue class?

ickNickN Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited June 2022 in General Discussion
I'm but a lowly basta'd child in need of some sustenance is all. Back to the shallows of me back breaking job then. Cheerio.

Comments

• sadge
  • MycologyMycology Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I am very much dying to know more about the classes and augmenting. All we can do is hope for more information in the upcoming months. I think it would be safe to assume we'll get 1-10 skill videos like we did with the Tank, Mage, Cleric.

(Unconfirmed/confirmed? [ Ranger Class has been complete but there was a massive bug with it and it didn't make it into A1. Things I've heard on Facebook/Reddit groups, cannot confirm this myself.])
  • Night WingsNight Wings Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited June 2022
    All the information the community has on rogues that I know of is in the link down below.

I am curious how stealth will work, because it looks like from the videos I did see ( that you can find in the wiki link down below) its more like a hunters camouflage from World of Warcraft rather then a actual stealth?

As far as rogues are they're pretty same in every MMO I've played they're sneaky thieves that disarm traps or sneaks pass X person The only thing I can see what changes the rogue will be depending on the "2nd class" you choose.

1beadc1ec93453eda032beda2b13630d.png

Class Personal Opinion Notes
    Assassin ( Stealthy rogue)
    Charlatan (every spell you cast buffs party attack speed or something?)
    Cultist (life stealing rogue that heals it self?)
    Duelist ( High dmg rogue?)
    Nightspell ( AoE dmg rogue? )
    Predator (range/close rogue? Someone try's to run you have range to slow)
    Shadow Guardian (more sturdy rogue)
    Shadow Lord (rogue with pet)

https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Rogue

• DolyemDolyem Member
    3NdNqhW.jpg
    GJjUGHx.gif
  • DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Dual Daggers might be showcased next week.
  • I feel your pain, I wanna see some rogue action aswell.
    With some luck we may see something good this week.
  • PenguinPaladinPenguinPaladin Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    The rouge class will be weaker if its skill become common knowledge....... y'all are fake fans