Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Possibility of an Official AoC Guilded?

AariciaAaricia Member
edited July 2022 in Support & FAQ
I'm not looking to stir up dust with Discord fans or ignite a debate of Discord versus Guilded, I'm just genuinely curious if there might be room for an Official AoC Guilded in the future? Given Guilded's many tools and ongoing development for gamers---it might provide many benefits to the AoC community outside of Discord/Vanilla Forums (as it's a bit of an all-in-one option).

If you're unfamiliar with Guilded, I won't fault you for that. ;) So allow me to introduce you to Guilded.gg with a couple of videos that I think do a great job presenting the platform.

RAC's Announcement Video highlights many of the features of Guilded.
TheFranswah Studio has a video from a year ago with his 5 Reasons Why Guilded is Better. His title, not mine. :*
Discord vs Slack vs Guilded by Stacks is another good one.
Lastly, Shae VODs has a Guilded Overview.

I know I'm going out on a limb here, but that's where the fruit is---so to speak.
So, yeah. Food for thought I suppose and I'll keep my fingers crossed that this might be something that interests the AoC team. :)
3az4b166v5je.pngChristian. Family-Friendly. Community-Oriented. Click the banner to learn more.

Comments

• Options
    ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    There are currently no plans to create an official guilded server.
    It would require IS to provide sufficient support and moderation for it, in addition to the discord server. It could also possibly split the community between two platforms.
    With that being said, Intrepid are always looking into providing new features, so while it's not planned currently, it might not be entirely impossible moving forward.

I'm closing this thread now, but please feel free to reach out again if you have any more questions!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.