Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Community Office Hours in Discord - Tues, July 5 at 4 PM PDT

RoshenRoshen Moderator, Member, Staff
edited July 2022 in Announcements
Join @Roshen and @Vaknar over in the Ashes of Creation Discord for a voice chat during our first Community Office Hours, premiering on Tuesday, July 5, 2022 at 4 PM PDT (Convert to your local time). This event should last about one hour.

Community Office Hours is a new pilot program where you get to join members of the Community Team over voice chat to discuss a variety of topics.

DISCUSSION TOPIC

On Tuesday, July 5 our main discussion topic is the June Development Livestream.

Come chat us up, and share your thoughts regarding our basic melee weapon attack showcase from the last stream. Check out the feedback request forum thread here to see what others are already discussing.

We look forward to chatting with you all soon!
community_management.gif

Comments

• CielVCielV Member
    -i like the movements, it feels fluid, appropiately heavy for both dagger and 2h sword.
    -the decals on the ground.
    - the vfx on the daggers.

DONT LIKE:
    -the yellow vfx on 2h sword (but you might have a reason for having that. but think you should have it like the daggers.)
    -lack of hit sound on mob.

so i think the sound of hitting the mob should have more base to the hits or make it more clearer that you are hitting something. otherwise i think it is really good.
  • I loved the combat, but thought the color affects were too bright. I liked them but they were too noticeful. I would love to see something for when you hit the enemies for more of an impact with skills and weapons. The best thing was the killing animations and the weighty ness of the weapons. I just thought the third strike with the sword was too fast. Please come up with someway to make basic attacks not just filler. ( I think the best way is them buffing the next skill with some passives.)
  • LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Color effects and camera effects were awesome. Don't remove it, give the agency for people to tune it down If they want to or also tune it Up.
    img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • DolyemDolyem Member
    Oof, starting up right when I get off work and I have a commute. Feels bad. Maybe start up when people arent working 9-5 or 7-5 jobs? haha
    GJjUGHx.gif
  • Dolyem wrote: »
    Oof, starting up right when I get off work and I have a commute. Feels bad. Maybe start up when people arent working 9-5 or 7-5 jobs? haha

To be fair, EU could argue the same, since it's past midnight CET. The problem is that no matter which time they choose, some ppl won't be able to participate. Maybe it will be allowed to record the discussion so ppl, who don't find time being there, can listen to it afterwards.
  • DolyemDolyem Member
    Slyferx wrote: »
    Dolyem wrote: »

To be fair, EU could argue the same, since it's past midnight CET. The problem is that no matter which time they choose, some ppl won't be able to participate. Maybe it will be allowed to record the discussion so ppl, who don't find time being there, can listen to it afterwards.

That is very true but I was considering since it is a company based in the states they would at least make it manageable for us. Perhaps theyd have a separate discussion from their EU office for everyone across the pond?
    GJjUGHx.gif
  • LeukaelLeukael Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    When is the next one? What is the topic? :blush:
    Stag-Axiom-Sig-LEAUK3.png