Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Has the content creator program begun intake?

RobdogatronRobdogatron Member
edited July 2022 in Support & FAQ
Hello, I’m a Twitch affiliate streamer and I applied to the content creator program a long time ago. I understand these things take a long time and that there would be a flood of applicants to get through.

I have a few questions in regards to the Content Creator Program.

I’m just wondering if the intake has begun?

I’m very eager to share the game with my community and have some fun!

I read in the wiki that if you aren’t accepted the response will explain what you need to do to meet the standard to try again, is this accurate?

My last question is if the number of total referrals linked to your account effects the outcome of applying for the content creator program?

I’m sorry if these have been answered elsewhere, I haven’t been able to find any though. Thank you 😊

Comments

• Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    The content creator program is accepting applications, but to date they have not publicly announced they are actually onboarding content creators.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Options
    ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    Hi there, the last public announcement stated that the sighting of the applications hasn't begun, since then there have been no new statements.

It is correct that everyone who applied will get a response, no matter if they've been accepted or not. Generally speaking, content creators that regularly release quality content have good chances to be accepted into the program, high follower engagement unlocks additional perks, as listed in the news article.
    https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2021-05-08-introducing-the-intrepid-studios-content-creator-program

Your referalls have no influence on your application.

I'm closing this thread now, but please feel free to reach out again if you have any more questions!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.