Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

All races in one pic

All races in one pic
3r4rz2vnkv35.png

Comments

• CROW3CROW3 Member
    We just need them in line up now, Usual Suspects style, so we can compare size.
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • I must admit. When I first happened upon AoC, back 3000 years ago :p , I felt like the race options were a little lacking. "Oh, it's Humans, Elves, Dwarfs and Orcs split into two" I liked it but I wasn't utterly enamored with it.

Now, as development has progressed, you can call me well and truly enamored. :D I really look forward to hearing and seeing more regarding the races. As someone who works in the world of design, it has been great to follow the development and iterations. Now though, I feel like each race's identity is really solidifying.

• AsgerrAsgerr Member
    We're honestly spoiled with how good these races all look.

I still hope they get specific standing, walking and idling animations as well as some differences in basic attacks. Although I would be happy with just the first three ones.

The one thing I didn't quite like about the Vek we saw during the Riverlands and weather presentation was that it moved and stood like every other human and dwarf we had seen until then.

I am hoping for a bit mor personality for each race. There's still a lot of time for further iterations and animations to come into play, so I'm not particularly worried about it at this time.
    Sig-ult-2.png
  • DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    CROW3 wrote: »
    We just need them in line up now, Usual Suspects style, so we can compare size.
    Needs to happen in game. (I think the Dünir are still tiny in height.)
    Margaret said that will be probably be later rather than sooner.
  • LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Nice! I just made some small changes :) will be using this when showing the races to someone

b7yuo7qwrggz.jpg
    img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui