Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

AI generate images of ashes of creation - Midjourney

SnedSned Member
edited August 2022 in General Discussion
All credit to the amazing Midjourney AI that generates images based on text on discord

Let's start with the most obvisous : [ashes of creation, alpha 2 released in 2022]
gv2pquabo905.png

[Ashes of creation]
ddwol2yaah4p.png

Upscale version
ut2a8i0myqkg.png
phjmcjcr64id.png
tevvs5upowku.png
7cejcmhvgubd.png

[ashes of creation, portal, high detail]
jz31yuai5bui.png
joagi8xf080z.png

[ashes of creation, portal, high detail, unreal engine, 3d lighting, volumetric lighting, fog]
wu1oyxevp5mb.png
ut1wd11aib4e.png

[ashes of creation,portal to another world,magic, unreal engine, volumetric lighting, high detail, 3d lighting, fog, HDR]
cn68jf47ashg.png

[rune, magic, phoenix]
nc1m1pu649qk.png
n1xkl7a58jf4.png

[ashes of creation, phoenix, concept art, high detail, dramatic lighting]
v8m9nw5tbqow.png

[cleric, healer, mmo,badass, with phoenix wings , rpg, powerfull, human male , concept art, high details, character design,]
281wzqux8csf.png
wo230gcgvwv9.png

[cleric, healer, mmo,badass, armor with hood, with phoenix wings , rpg, powerfull, human male ,3d render, unreal engine, volumetric light, high details, character design,]
t108fl7yhb09.png

[cleric, healer, mmo,badass, armor with hood, with phoenix wings , rpg, powerfull, human male , concept art, high details, character design,]
o0alyr88ydd8.png

[cleric, healer, with a magic staf in his hand,mmo,badass, with phoenix wings , rpg, powerfull, human male , concept art, high details, character design,--ar 9:16]
7kdfx2trukhi.png

[cleric, healer, mmo, rpg, powerfull, human , concept art, high details, character design,]
hdo1qf0k6dff.png

[paladin,warrior , mmo,badass, with phoenix wings , rpg, powerfull, human male , concept art, high details, character design]
d0ca1hov9se5.png
whwi6d3351ym.png

[ashes of creation, logo, phoenix]
6q7ezcpkbik4.png

and finally [steven sharif]
nyifabodv0ee.png

Sorry for the long post .
if some are interested i could post more later on . Or even feel free to post yours :D

Comments

• Options
    I feel like some of these could make great inspirations for actual gear sets in the game.

If you have the time and will to do so, try an generate a couple of images for every one of the 64 classes in the game.

That could be a cool "preview"/visual representation of what people's expectations for them.
    Sig-ult-2.png
  • Options
    Very pretty. But you only get 3.5 stars since there aren't any images of dwarves. :D

(but seriously, very cool)
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • Options
    NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Some of those images are very cool. I like some of the armors especially. Like a Phoenix Rising corrupted by Tzeentch vibe. I would totally buy one of those costumes for the game.
  • Options
    CawwCaww Member
    that would make awesome box work
  • Options
    i loved the portal images, would make great dungeon locations or other points of interest in the open world :o
    kWbm5nG.gif
    Monkey Business (EU) is RECRUITING