Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

When can i play as an alpha 1 user?

N0vahkiinN0vahkiin Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited August 2022 in Support & FAQ
I purchased the alpha one pack when it first came out about a year ago, i heard that there were schedules about test dates. Does this pertain to Alpha users? If so, where can i find those dates or do i have to wait for alpha 2

Comments

• tautautautau Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Alpha 1 happened last year. Unless they do some spot testing, it looks like you missed it, sorry! However, the good news is that Alpha 2 is coming. We don't know when, but lots of people think it will be next year, perhaps early in the year.
  • N0vahkiinN0vahkiin Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    yeah i played last year, i just wanted to know if there are specific dates for spot testing and if they are random, how will i be notified, thanks!
  • tautau wrote: »
    Alpha 1 happened last year. Unless they do some spot testing, it looks like you missed it, sorry! However, the good news is that Alpha 2 is coming. We don't know when, but lots of people think it will be next year, perhaps early in the year.

i reckon sometime within 6 months from now
This discussion has been closed.