Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

When can i play as an alpha 1 user?

N0vahkiinN0vahkiin Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited August 2022 in Support & FAQ
I purchased the alpha one pack when it first came out about a year ago, i heard that there were schedules about test dates. Does this pertain to Alpha users? If so, where can i find those dates or do i have to wait for alpha 2

Comments

• Options
    tautautautau Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Alpha 1 happened last year. Unless they do some spot testing, it looks like you missed it, sorry! However, the good news is that Alpha 2 is coming. We don't know when, but lots of people think it will be next year, perhaps early in the year.
  • Options
    N0vahkiinN0vahkiin Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    yeah i played last year, i just wanted to know if there are specific dates for spot testing and if they are random, how will i be notified, thanks!
  • Options
    tautau wrote: »
    Alpha 1 happened last year. Unless they do some spot testing, it looks like you missed it, sorry! However, the good news is that Alpha 2 is coming. We don't know when, but lots of people think it will be next year, perhaps early in the year.

i reckon sometime within 6 months from now
This discussion has been closed.