Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Braver of Worlds Inn

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited June 2017 in Role-playing Tavern
This is a place for all the Braver of Worlds, hope you found it easy enough. Pull up a chair and grab a brew, you paid your dues... and shall pay no more, unless you find a bobble or spark that catches your eye that is. You have stepped deep into the unknown, plunged possibly. No one doubts your faith here, and its a warm welcome you will receive in this hallowed hall. Freshly built and paint still damp. Step up now... whats your name, don't be shy.

Comments

• Bwahahahaha!!!  I like your style, Mazikar!  It's seemingly as grandiose, as this fine establishment.  Though, perhaps not quit as lavish as the establishment set up for those "Leader of Men" and above...but we shan't begrudge them their fair due.

I am named "freespiryt", for my inclination towards freedom of thought, expression, and action...insofar as it causes no harm to others.  

I bid a hearty "Greetings, and well met!", to you, and all my brethren/sistren who answered the call to pledge, whether it be a pence, or a pound! 

*plops down at the bar, grabs a brew, and takes a huge quaff*
  • Howdy there fellow Bravers!  I'll leave it up to you guys to help me out here
  • Hail fellow Bravers, Let us toast to the beginning of our journey!
  • Cheers!
  • Lifetime subscription feels good man.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Ahh the ale is flowing and its good to see you all. Come on in, many more yet to come, there is room for all and plenty of kegs. You there... yes you.. Founder.. you need to pay for that brew, hahaha just kidding you get the first 4 free, after that though see Sally over there to set up your tab. Ha ha bards play your songs, we are celebrating!
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    I once thought of myself as a Braver of Worlds, but in the final minutes of that night of legend, I took a plunge. A leap of faith that I can no longer return from. It was in that final moment that I dug deep and found within, not a Braver of Worlds, but a Leader of Men. From my leap, I left a seat that may have been just out of reach for one of those who stand beside you now. 

I may have gone a different path, but my origin remains the same.
  • Aaaaaaaaaa....... I don't know. Lol
  • First rounds on me Gents
  • Oh ho!  Look what we have 'ere!  A bona fide "Leader of Men"!  Breath it, boys!  That's rarefied air that's come blowing our way!  HA!  

I kid, I jest!  Walk those fine calf skin boots inside @Locrian!  You're among friends!  As the proprietor has said, the mead is free, and flowing!  Grab a tankard, and make merry!

*looks over at the fire pit, where a sizable boar, turning upon a spit, juices crackling on dark, glazed, crisping skin*

That wild pig, however, was not spoken of!  Hey, @Mazikar!  What say you to a treat, of some meat!?
  • Aye freespiryt soon enough, need to wait till we get the Glowberry Wine and the Midnight Glumble Bee Mead ready. Speaking of... you seem the adventurous type, and you look like you could carry yourself in a fight. There has been something disturbing the Glumble Bee hive in the cave not far from here. People are saying that not far into the cave they have been hearing voices, strange voices, nothing that has been heard before. I would normally check this out myself but I have been busy here. Just scout the place. Mind you even though its a cave the plants there glow, and you will have no need of torches, mind the Glumble Bee's they hate the light and will attack you even with a dim orb spell. Think it over... there will be some good pay, and the blacksmith here in town owes me more than one favor, I can get him to lower his prices for you. 

Now drink up! Ahhh the Blumble Bee Mead! Drink enough of this with some Glowberry Wine and you will start to glow yourself! Ha ha haaaa first one to glow gets a bore chop! Come on now, tonight we celebrate!

More Braver of Worlds! Come in come in! Now that is a sword I have never seen, I bet it comes with quite the story, ha, yes, sit down and drink this! Lets here it... the sword where did you get it?
  • Bwahahahaha!!!  I like your style, Mazikar!  It's seemingly as grandiose, as this fine establishment.  Though, perhaps not quit as lavish as the establishment set up for those "Leader of Men" and above...but we shan't begrudge them their fair due.

I am named "freespiryt", for my inclination towards freedom of thought, expression, and action...insofar as it causes no harm to others.  

I bid a hearty "Greetings, and well met!", to you, and all my brethren/sistren who answered the call to pledge, whether it be a pence, or a pound! 

*plops down at the bar, grabs a brew, and takes a huge quaff*
    You are a vehicle of inspiration!

*Starts preparing the Leader Of Men Tavern*
  • Let's not argue and bicker over who killed who..... let us raise a toast to each other and plot and plan our next deeds that shall be worthy for the bards to sing of.
  • Crymoar said:
    Let's not argue and bicker over who killed who..... let us raise a toast to each other and plot and plan our next deeds that shall be worthy for the bards to sing of.
    *cough*Monty Python*cough*
  • A human, an elf, and a orc walk into a bar....

And the dwarf walks under it.

Bawhahahahaha! 
    Ahhhh.....   I need an ale.

;)
  • Hail fellow Bravers, the next round  is on me.
  • why do I suddenly feel like such a peasant?
  • As a Braver of Worlds I shall toast
    Since when being brave has become: "how hard can you boast"?
    Bravery isnt measured by money or by gold
    There are plenty of brave who simply couldnt the package afford
    When we'll enter this world we will all be the same
    Do you really believe that your personal wealth will determine your fame?
    If so, thats a shame, for bravery will be measured by enduring danger and pain
    In this world, it'll be dedication, not your own personal life gain
    Cluttering in a group shows me nothing but fear
    Which is why I will toast for the rest of the world with my contious clear
    I raise my toast for the true brave, whom is anyone who supported this game
    Spending more cash? that is indeed a shallow bravery title to claim
    So now stand up and think for yourself to make up your own choice
    After all, in the end of the day, Im nothing but another Brave voice

Cheers!
    I'll be partying outside with everyone else, you clutter of chickens can keep drinking your ale and tell yourself how great you are in here! PEACEEEEE
  • Excellent... A glass clink from me as well. :) Congratulations you Brave Souls!
  • *laughs uproariously* 

I like the spirit in that one, I do!  *gestures towards @Needletail*

While I think she has misconceived the intent of this establishments proprietor, her pure intent shines through!  

In homage to her unwavering will, I'll reiterate my earlier toast.  

To all my brethren/sistren who answered the call to pledge, whether it be a pence, or a pound!  Cheers!
  • *puts down his flagon, securing his belongings, as he make his way to the door*

The respite was fun, but it seems duty calls, once again.  Perhaps I'll make my way to this Glumble Bee Hive, nearby.  It should be fair recompense, for the warmth shared in this tavern, today.  

Be merry, my dear fellows!  May our paths cross again!

*departs with a flourished bow*
  • Needletail I fear you get me wrong. My doors are open to all, be you large, or small. Be your pocket full of gold or hope... listen here I am no dope. Simply put I spread my cheer, with warm food and cold beer. This is my inn and to Bravers of Worlds I call my kin. You can step out and with others and play but mind your tongue and those sharp words you say. You might think that what you do is cool but to some you look a....

ahh more Bravers of Worlds! Come in and celebrate! It is a grand day!
  • I hear there's beer. Fellow Drunkard of Worlds reporting! Let's get this shindig going!
  • A human, an elf, and a orc walk into a bar....

And the dwarf walks under it.

Bawhahahahaha! 
    Ahhhh.....   I need an ale.

;)
    A sheep, a drum, and a snake fall off a cliff....
    Baaa-dummm-tssssssss

All may rejoice, for I have arrived!  The party may begin anew!

I heard mention of drink that gives you a glow....I'll take matching tankards of those magical belly warmers!!  That bore chop is mine...
  • Krojak has opened a fine tavern not far from here. I do say its quite a nice place! Leaders of Men they are called, very good bunch of folks there. A good variety I always say, and the drinks there are quite good. Do remember to stop in from time to time though my fellow Braver of Worlds, many things to discuss here, many good times yet to be had!
  • The tavern door crashes open.  A roll of thunder shakes the room.  Heavy rain thrashes down outside and a flash of lightning silhouettes a grotesque misshapen figure that fills the doorframe, sword drawn.  The tavern falls silent. The menacing figure steps into the flickering fire light, picking what appears to be multi coloured sheep's wool from his sword.

A deep gravelly voice growls "Fear not fellow bravers of worlds, I have made this tavern safe again."

"Safe from what?"  Ventures an inquisitive warrior.

"There was a hoard of multi coloured bears thrusting their chests in the general direction of this establishment whining it was elitist and non inclusive.  I scoffed inviting them in to see the error of their miss conceptions offering to buy them a drink."

A handsome tailor steps out of the corner of the tavern, a gorgeous blacksmith stands and a very short, hairy potion maker climbs onto its chair.  Almost in unison they point out "But stranger I see no one accompanying you into the bar."

The stranger turns to face them as it sheathes its sword.  "Unfortunately they woud not be persuaded to forgo their preconceptions.  They encircled me, thrust their brightly coloured tabards towards me.  Their chests started to glow.  Sensing the impending danger I was in, I drew my weapon and with a single swing of my sword decapitated them all."

Murmurs of discontent fill the room.

"Forget them they did not have a place in this world.  Now who wants a drink?  Everyone is welcome."

A resounding "AYE!" reverberates around the Braver of Worlds Inn, and all is well in the world again.

• The tavern door crashes open.  A roll of thunder shakes the room.  Heavy rain thrashes down outside and a flash of lightning silhouettes a grotesque misshapen figure that fills the doorframe, sword drawn.  The inn falls silent. The menacing figure steps into the flickering fire light, picking what appears to be multi coloured sheep's wool from his sword.

A deep gravelly voice growls "Fear not fellow bravers of worlds, I have made this tavern safe again."

"Safe from what?"  Ventures an inquisitive warrior.

"There was a hoard of multi coloured bears thrusting their chests in the general direction of this establishment whining it was elitist and non inclusive.  I scoffed inviting them in to see the error of their miss conceptions offering to buy them a drink."

A handsome tailor steps out of the corner of the tavern, a gorgeous blacksmith stands and a very short, hairy potion maker climbs onto its chair.  Almost in unison they point out "But stranger I see no one accompanying you into the bar."

The stranger turns to face them as it sheathes its sword.  "Unfortunately they woud not be persuaded to forgo their preconceptions.  They encircled me, thrust their brightly coloured tabards towards me.  Their chests started to glow.  Sensing the impending danger I was in, I drew my weapon and with a single swing of my sword decapitated them all."

Murmurs of discontent fill the room.

"Forget them they did not have a place in this world.  Now who wants a drink?  Everyone is welcome."

A resounding "AYE!" reverberates around the Braver of Worlds Inn, and all is well in the world again.

• Greetings fellow Bravers! This Inn might not have as much fancy stuff as the tavern, but is warm and plenty of tasteful beer. Sorry if I misspelled something, I'm just a humble traveler from Chile.
  •  :* 
  •  :# got no money left :'(