Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Alpha2 availability question

itwashearitwashear Member
edited August 2022 in Support & FAQ
Hi I'm planning on buying one of the larger packs and have spent the last few months waiting for one I really liked my question is once alpha2 gets closer there will be a rush of people buying it so is there any chance of alpha2 keys being stopped? as in should I make sure to get one in the next few months ahead of any announcements or would I be fine waiting for a pack I like or buying the last one before alpha2 if I none jump at me?

Comments

• tautautautau Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    We don't know.

However, it is likely that there will be a limited number of Alpha 2 keys. I have no idea if it is almost full or if there is another 10,000 keys left.
  • ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    There will be a heads-up before Alpha2 keys get removed from the shop. Currently, there are no plans to remove them any time soon.

I'm closing this thread now, but please feel free to reach out again if you have any more questions!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.