Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Reporting a forum bug - views don't appear to be tracking properly

AidanKDAidanKD Member
edited August 2022 in Support & FAQ
Hi Team,

Just reporting a bug but it seems that views aren't tracking properly, so only one view is being added and you can see by all the new posts on the main page:

oj2tf0xctwts.png

Just bringing to attention if it is not known!

Comments

• Anybody else not getting notifications/not seeing correct view counts on posts?
    GJjUGHx.gif
  • Incidentally other users have reported this, so I don't believe it to be a client side issue
  • SomethingWittySomethingWitty Member, Staff, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    Greetings AidanKD!

Our Community team is aware of this issue and looking at what might be causing it. They hope to have a resolution soon.
    customer_support.gif
    Greetings Dolyem!

Thanks for reporting this. I have merged your post with AidanKD for better tracking.
    customer_support.gif
  • SongRuneSongRune Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    This past week or so, when I reply to a thread, it has a decent (but not perfect) chance of being marked as "1 unread". Thing is, it's just me and the post I replied to. It's a little weird.
  • Yeah, I'd noticed that too, and had just come here to log it! Haha

image-2022-08-24-124119144.png

I'm using the Opera web browser, Version: 89.0.4447.101
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • image-2022-08-24-124509197.png

Hehehe
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • I'm experiencing the same thing (web & mobile)
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
    SongRune wrote: »
    This past week or so, when I reply to a thread, it has a decent (but not perfect) chance of being marked as "1 unread". Thing is, it's just me and the post I replied to. It's a little weird.

I have merged your thread into the existing thread. This is something we are aware of and are working to resolve. Thank you for the report.
    customer_support.gif
    The issues with Views should be resolved. We appreciate your patience as we worked to resolve this issue.
    customer_support.gif
This discussion has been closed.