Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Reporting a forum bug - views don't appear to be tracking properly

AidanKDAidanKD Member
edited August 2022 in Support & FAQ
Hi Team,

Just reporting a bug but it seems that views aren't tracking properly, so only one view is being added and you can see by all the new posts on the main page:

oj2tf0xctwts.png

Just bringing to attention if it is not known!

Comments

• Options
    Anybody else not getting notifications/not seeing correct view counts on posts?
    GJjUGHx.gif
  • Options
    Incidentally other users have reported this, so I don't believe it to be a client side issue
  • Options
    SomethingWittySomethingWitty Member, Staff, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    Greetings AidanKD!

Our Community team is aware of this issue and looking at what might be causing it. They hope to have a resolution soon.
    customer_support.gif
  • Options
    Greetings Dolyem!

Thanks for reporting this. I have merged your post with AidanKD for better tracking.
    customer_support.gif
  • Options
    SongRuneSongRune Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    This past week or so, when I reply to a thread, it has a decent (but not perfect) chance of being marked as "1 unread". Thing is, it's just me and the post I replied to. It's a little weird.
  • Options
    Yeah, I'd noticed that too, and had just come here to log it! Haha

image-2022-08-24-124119144.png

I'm using the Opera web browser, Version: 89.0.4447.101
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    image-2022-08-24-124509197.png

Hehehe
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    I'm experiencing the same thing (web & mobile)
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • Options
    SongRune wrote: »
    This past week or so, when I reply to a thread, it has a decent (but not perfect) chance of being marked as "1 unread". Thing is, it's just me and the post I replied to. It's a little weird.

I have merged your thread into the existing thread. This is something we are aware of and are working to resolve. Thank you for the report.
    customer_support.gif
  • Options
    The issues with Views should be resolved. We appreciate your patience as we worked to resolve this issue.
    customer_support.gif
This discussion has been closed.