Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[EU] Nephilim [PVX] [18+] [Semi Hardcore] [Competitive] [close knit community]

AzrialAzrial Member
bmjvucabrx4w.gif

Nephilim is a close-knit but friendly community who are very hyped for Ashes of Creation.
We are recruiting and looking for people who want to join a growing guild who plan to do all end-game content- PvE and PvP.
We have been playing together for over 5 years now with a large amount of time being on competitive Survival PvP games as well as MMOs (such as Ark, New Worlds, GW2, Atlas, etc). We are looking to add to our guild roster for Ashes of Creation. We have members who will be participating in testing as well as members waiting for the full launch.
We are a relaxed but competitive company/community with currently a mix of EU and NA. We believe in having a competitive edge in all aspects but also being chilled, communicating correctly, helping each other, and avoiding any toxicity while having a laugh - we are here to have fun at the end of the day, not drama. Loyalty is a key aspect of our guild, whether it be in relation to the guild or our alliances.

What we offer
  • Active daily communications in discord on a variety of subjects and games for both new/beginner players & long time players
  • Good friendly environment to play in
  • Long-term planned commitment to ashes of creation
  • Keep up to date with all features and current patches and DLCs via discord and in-game chat
  • Make sure everyone who would like to take part in any aspect of the game can and will be helped if needed
  • Ability to move about in the rankings, we are actively looking for people to lead certain areas.
  • Fair Scheduling, where real life will be taken into consideration when planning large events.
  • Videos and write-ups on most topics in Ashes of Creation so you have a good understanding of the game

What we are looking for
  • Active & Committed players
  • 18+
  • The right attitude towards people and the game- No rage quitting or toxic behaviour
  • Good communication skills
  • Have good knowledge of ashes of creation or be willing to learn
  • Work well in a close-knit environment
rlbalddsrhrb.gif

Our plans are to be a fully PvX guild that jumps into all content including:
  • World Boss Clears- Both land and Naval
  • Dungeon Clears
  • Fully Levelled-up Characters
  • Patron Guild of our Node
  • Fully Built-up Node
  • Node & Castle Sieges
  • PvP- Both Large and Small scale on land and at sea
  • Arenas
  • End Game Artisan Classes- Armorsmithing, Blacksmithing, Shipbuilding, Weapon Smithing, etc
  • Best breed lines through the Animal Husbandry Artisan skill

And much more...

Want to know more? Drop a Comment below! or Jump into our discord, fill out the welcome form, read the rules and ask us any questions you have...

https://discord.gg/Nephilim

qh6s8w01xu6t.gif

Comments

• HandOfUnityHandOfUnity Member, Intrepid Pack
    Great to see you guys on here and best of luck with recruitment! <3
    0viv4khrmh7a.gif
  • AzrialAzrial Member
    Great to see you guys on here and best of luck with recruitment! <3

Thanks man, we will be working on some custom Art, logos and banners then really starting to push on recruitment just got to make sure it's all right first and what we want to represent the guild.
    As long as we are ready for A2 we will be good on that front.
  • KingdomOfAshKingdomOfAsh Member
    edited August 2022
    Bump B)
    x30dqp2077l9.gif

• Baneful TigerBaneful Tiger Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Sadly my own guild Fabled and Nephilim will most likely end up on different serves come launch. (My own is NA) however, I've been a welcomed guest by Azrial and his guild as an ally of sorts for months now. We've discussed at length tactics, thoughts, and speculations regarding AoC. As well as many shared stories about past gaming experience. Nephilim is a guild I would 100% join if I was not in my own already. They are going to be something big in Verra...mark my words 😎
  • Sadly my own guild Fabled and Nephilim will most likely end up on different serves come launch. (My own is NA) however, I've been a welcomed guest by Azrial and his guild as an ally of sorts for months now. We've discussed at length tactics, thoughts, and speculations regarding AoC. As well as many shared stories about past gaming experience. Nephilim is a guild I would 100% join if I was not in my own already. They are going to be something big in Verra...mark my words 😎

Thanks mate, can say the same for you i think a couple of us will maybe have to make a Alt and come visit you guys over on NA servers for some PVP and PVE haha.
    you never know if the have cross-server tournaments we could potentially end up playing with each other that way i think that would be a blast.
  • Newly joined Neph, and the guild is really giving me good vibes. It may be the copium talking, but I'm finally feeling that I found some of my long lost love for mmo's here :D See you all in the next alpha bois!
    50huc3qnxyxx.gif
  • Murgo wrote: »
    Newly joined Neph, and the guild is really giving me good vibes. It may be the copium talking, but I'm finally feeling that I found some of my long lost love for mmo's here :D See you all in the next alpha bois!

Thanks mate roll on Alpha 2!
  • Great Guild filled with great people!
    cylvhc4m478w.gif

• GigaSemGigaSem Member
    edited August 2022
    amazing and social guild
    gu1u113q7u9x.gif

• A great guild with fun members. The member exclusive hentai is also good (just joking) maybe in the future though.. ;):D I hope the game comes out before I hit 40 lol
    9GvWFCp.gif
  • Neff OP 🔥
    0k9wnycrhzmt.gif
  • Fantastic group of members, a daily active discord and a drive to be a serious PVX guild in AoC. Can’t wait to meet more guildies as we get closer to launch 🔥🔥🔥
    rrq3hv0zdlj7.gif
  • MrHandlessMrHandless Member
    edited August 2022
    Been a while in guild (few months). Nice people and active group. Nice mix of older and newer generation of MMO players. Looking forward to dominate in A2 or wait was it to have fun. Either way welcome and join the merry group of players.
    48rqak9m6dra.gif
  • I dont think anyone will regret joining the guild, pretty active discord and really welcoming members. AND FOR ALL THE SWEATY NERDS.. this is the place u may call home :D
    bby01boht8mi.gif
  • Was welcomed and accepted from the first moment, the guild is friendly and chilled while still having in-depth discussions regarding Ashes and possible theories. Join in on the fun and let us celebrate the adventure with a pint in an inn when Ashes launches!
    2uxttzck1nbf.gif

• Recently joined the guild, and they are super cool and chill folks, they have a good amount of knowledge about Ashes and always willing to help new mates like me!
    8mv556z4tu7y.gif
  • Appreciate all the positivity and comments, lots more growing to do yet but we cant wait to get into Alpha 2 will you all!
  • MantysMantys Member
    edited March 3
    L
  • Great guild! Big passion for games and more so Ashes! Very active Discord, great banter and lots of laughs. Plenty of really good tips and info on Ashes, loads of guides, YT videos, in an easy to view format. Great community. Cant wait to begin our Ashes adventure! Fun times ahead :)
    sffbddg8tewy.gif
  • Not often you end up with the right bunch of people in a guild, but I'm happy that I did this time.
    I'm looking forward to play A2 together :)
    4j77rht0o8xo.gif
  • AFK9AFK9 Member
    Been here for a good long while wouldn't have another bunch of ppl that i rather be gaming with.
    rym71g45rwk7.gif

• Been with this guild for a long time through lots of games. Really great community that I have been glad to lead. They always keep positive and don't get involved in drama. Very accepting of new people and a great community to join if your a experienced or inexperienced as there are some great discussions on a large range of topics. Can't wait to jump into Ashes of Creation with these guys! B)
    x30dqp2077l9.gif

• Hi, this is by far the best community i have ever been apart of they are very active also very friendly im so happy to have found this guild and community big thumbs up.Sacana_Cloak.gif
  • AdsNephAdsNeph Member
    edited August 2022
    Newly joined this group a few months ago they are focused on building a strong close nit community that work was as a team, looking forward to playing in alpha 2 with these lads!
    osanw3kyvps7.gif
  • Hi, this is by far the best community i have ever been apart of they are very active also very friendly im so happy to have found this guild and community big thumbs up.Sacana_Cloak.gif

No clue whats happend with that Sig but its massive haha and Thanks mate <3
  • Joined this guild a few weeks ago, chill place to talk with people not only about ashes. Can't wait to play AoC and do all the the stuff planned
    0en3s12m55g5.gif
  • SalllSalll Member
    edited August 2022
    Been in this guild for 5ish years, currently being held hostage by the owner and forced to write this. send help. Also ashes looks cool.
    umb5qns6v46y.gif
  • Salll wrote: »
    Been in this guild for 5ish years, currently being held hostage by the owner and forced to write this. send help. Also ashes looks cool.

hahaha why do you do this to me :'( you'll be staying in that cage forever now! no Alpha2 for you :D lol
  • Great to be apart of this amazing guild, looking only forward towards Alpha 2 and beyond !!

Amazing to get to talk to all of you during the recent monthly stream watch :smiley:
    d476n1teeyaf.gif
  • Great community, nice people and a well informed guild leader. I'm looking forward to jumping in A2 whit this group 🤞