Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Bard+Fighter Weapon İdea

I know  it's not cited that the mixing of classes will have unique weapon for each, but just wanted to do some fanart around the idea of having unique weapon for each hybrid class. So there you have the weapon in my mind for Bard+Fighter by fusing Oak Flute and Scimitar.  I think it's pretty hilarious and practical at the same time.  :D 

I have more in my mind, currently trying to draw hybrid classes with races who have their art concept, eventhough apperantly I'm not an artist neither this is my profession. So enjoy. :)

BTW: Link to the deviantart page I guess this is the first Ashes Of Creation In-Game related fanart in Deviantart, because I couldn't find any other.

Comments

• Love the idea :*
  • Nice work :)
  • Love the idea X will be interesting to see how weapons play out for bard because weapons are not class restricted xD so could a tank be running around with a flute? ^^
  • Wow thats really nice and a great idea as well
  • Thanks guys  B):)

Diura said:
    Love the idea X will be interesting to see how weapons play out for bard because weapons are not class restricted xD so could a tank be running around with a flute? ^^
    Maybe a Tank-Bard can, since tank is supposed to attract the mobs, the character can pull the monsters like the guy in the fairytale of The Pied Piper of Hamelin  :D:D
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    this reminds me of something.....oh yes

Maybe the Bard+Rogue Weapon?
  • for all the tank and rouge combo players 

• That does look cool. You could protect your back and give yourself a haircut at the same time.
  • and here is the Rogue+Tank side 

• Enrif said:
    and here is the Rogue+Tank side 

Mine looks cooler ^^
  • Cooler maybe, but @Enrif's more practical. Could pick your nose with his while all suited up.
  • also mine was a thing that existed in reality, so we know it works!
  • Enrif said:
    this reminds me of something.....oh yes

Maybe the Bard+Rogue Weapon?

:D:D:D I can't match with creativeness of the weapons in Power Rangers, but I admit dagger version looks way cooler.  :D Wait a second, did I watch this episode so that subsconsioucsly it has fused in my mind to be emerged recently... #Childhood

For Rogue+Bard I kinda imagined a ring tambourine with a really sharp edge that to be used as chakram. Chakram + Tambourine/FingerBell Hybrid.