Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Introducing the Intrepid Studios Content Creator Program

Comments

• Lloyd wrote: »
    @MargaretKrohn is sooner better? Or can I wait for A2 before I start getting serious about content creation? I have content video ideas, but I was planning on waiting for there to be consistent content before releasing.
    You must have consistent content on your platform(s) of choice. We understand that this content will most likely not be Ashes of Creation related at the moment as the game is not out, but we want to see that you are creating content regularly with quality. =)
    I applied and I HOPE I get picked - but I realize of course a Blog may not be what they are looking for. Although I have so many ideas in regards to lore and story telling...
    Written content totally counts as Content Creation.
    marketing.gif
  • Awesome!
  • Creating content regularly is difficult when there is only junk out there to play. Tried gw2 just not fun, wow is Hot filth, started leveling in ff14 again but putting together videos about pvp build strategies and gear is what I plan on focusing on. All of those games have shyt pvp. Eso is the only decent large scale pvp anymore and their servers are lag bombs... so finding content worth the time and effort is a serious struggle. Narc is aoc biggest content creator and 90% of his stuff is speculation and trash talk. Games = good content. So let me ask this are you more looking for the quality of (editing/music/commentary)? Or consistency
  • What is your definition of quality? Can someone who is starting out as a content creator still submit a application for the program and still get in? Or do you need to be a big content creator and have many followers/subscribers???
  • We got this guys we just need to keep Grinding! We can do it !
  • WoofWoofGooseWoofWoofGoose Member
    edited October 2022
    I just put my application in! Thank you for even the chance to sign up! Good luck everyone!

edit-spelling
    Bob: “Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.”
    Peter: “I wouldn't say I've been missing it, Bob.”
    —Bob (Paul Wilson) and Peter (Ron Livingston), Office Space
  • Applied! :D<3<3
    Founder of GamerDAO, welcome to join us!
    Email: dayfrankdreamer@gmail.com
    Wechat: dodobobococo
  • My hype has been building, I would be honored to cover AoC. Everything the team has been showing lately has had me very excited!
  • Even if I'm chosen or not I'm going to cover the development of the game on my channel and with my friends, I'm very excited and have a lot of expectations for this game. ;)<3
  • CCP_-1920.png

👇 APPLY NOW!
    https://bit.ly/AoCContentCreator

Glorious content creators - we are happy to announce that we have reopened the Intrepid Studios Content Creator Program!

---
    Update - As mentioned on our Dev Update Live Stream, there are SO MANY people (thousands) interested in the program that we decided to set up a secondary training program and we are now hiring someone to help us out - the job application is up on our career page. https://intrepidstudios.com/careers

Then we'll be going through all the Content Creator applications which means replies are going to be a bit longer - sorry.

Applied
  • Application is in and hopefully get accepted love how this game is developing and can not wait to get in there 😁
  • CCP_-1920.png

👇 APPLY NOW!

Glorious content creators - we are happy to announce that we have reopened the Intrepid Studios Content Creator Program!

---
    Update - As mentioned on our Dev Update Live Stream, there are SO MANY people (thousands) interested in the program that we decided to set up a secondary training program and we are now hiring someone to help us out - the job application is up on our career page. https://intrepidstudios.com/careers

Then we'll be going through all the Content Creator applications which means replies are going to be a bit longer - sorry.

Hello, read the FAQ, but just wanted to see if there has been an update to the content creator program as far as expected time frame for the revamp, responses to applications, and / or new details :)
  • ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    NyceGaming wrote: »
    CCP_-1920.png

👇 APPLY NOW!

---

Hello, read the FAQ, but just wanted to see if there has been an update to the content creator program as far as expected time frame for the revamp, responses to applications, and / or new details :)

No new updates yet! Keep an eye on the news channels on the forums and discord, as well as your email inbox. Every applicant will receive an answer as soon as their application has been reviewed. :)
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • chibibreechibibree Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hey, is there a way we can check to make sure the email we listed (back when it first opened) is still a good email address? In our case, we did a little rebranding and have a better email we would prefer to use.

Thanks!
    Chibi from TGFTavern
  • Lloyd wrote: »
    @MargaretKrohn is sooner better? Or can I wait for A2 before I start getting serious about content creation? I have content video ideas, but I was planning on waiting for there to be consistent content before releasing.
    You must have consistent content on your platform(s) of choice. We understand that this content will most likely not be Ashes of Creation related at the moment as the game is not out, but we want to see that you are creating content regularly with quality. =)

I see where you guys are coming from, but honestly there are several people i know who are keen not only on playing the game and participating in Alpha 2 but also streaming; but there is not alot out there right now to give attention to unless you do flavor of the month games, retread old games (super boring) or put stuff out like Narc does. and nothing against Narc at all, or people that do that, but there isnt alot that captures attention once you really get hooked on (even) the idea of AoC and what it is brining to the table.

just my 2 copper

Letterz
  • LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited July 2023
    looking forward for the program
    img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • Even if I'm chosen or not I'm going to cover the development of the game on my channel and with my friends, I'm very excited and have a lot of expectations for this game. B)<3
  • Cover wrote: »
    Even if I'm chosen or not I'm going to cover the development of the game on my channel and with my friends, I'm very excited and have a lot of expectations for this game. ;)<3

Quoted for TRUTH 😉
    ob4olqinudwv.png

discord.gg/pFCdaWM - Building a community across multiple games,
    including Ashes of Creation! Looking for members of all kinds to really pour
    our all into the Alpha 2, Betas, and then launch.
  • Awesome! Thank you for this opportunity :smile:
  • Applied! Very excited :blush:
  • Hello! We're excited to report that we've just submitted our application! We think you will find our request to be inside the game unique among applications. Thank you so much!

-Alle Dragonfyre
    Programming Manager
  • daodao Member
    Hello! We're excited to report that we've just submitted our application! We think you will find our request to be inside the game unique among applications. Thank you so much!

-Alle Dragonfyre
    Programming Manager

Ooh, i would so love to have setting-appropriate music in the game! Fantastic idea!
  • Just sent my application for the second time, hopefully I'll hear back soon.
  • I really want to but is it a problem if i stream in a other language than English?
    Next to that im a really small streamer so i cant compete agains others
    Just here for the fun
  • JareckiGraJareckiGra Member
    edited December 2023
    PartyCees wrote: »
    I really want to but is it a problem if i stream in a other language than English?
    Next to that im a really small streamer so i cant compete agains others

PartyCees, content creator program focuses to help streamers growth. Steven said that it doesnt metter if you are small, medium or big streamer they will choose wise with who they want to work.. You can stream in what language your want and it shouldn't be a problem if it's greek, german or chineese.. In my case i stream only in polish language however i could stream with english..

We are still waiting for update about content creator program ;)
    - polish small streamer who enjoys RPG games
  • FrissFriss Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    CCP_-1920.png

👇 APPLY NOW!

---

So many great content Creators out there for this. Goodluck to everyone!
  • BrianDaddyBrianDaddy Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Sent mine awhile ago! Good luck to all the Creators out there!!
    xU7tJe6.png
  • BrianDaddy wrote: »
    Sent mine awhile ago! Good luck to all the Creators out there!!

Saw your videos, Good quality :)
  • Hoping to hear back from Intrepid, I am so stoked about Alpha 2
    Tangent 369
    Ashes of Creation is the reason I stream!

• Applied over a year ago, I have not gotten any type of response at all from you guys. NODDA, zippo, not even a hey still reviewing.... A Huge part of why I did not buy the A2. Actually, the only reason. I Was unsure if I would be able to stream A2 if I bought it and was waiting on some type of official statements from you guys on this subject. I understand there is a lot that goes into your decision to support a content creator or not.

I honestly could care less if I was "supported" by Intrepid or not. I only wanted to know what the user agreements were going to be, when it came to A2 testing and live streaming. I don't have time to search through endless threads on the topic either.

This is first negative thing I have said about Intrepid in the two years since I started following the game. I don't care what business model you run. Ghosting potential consumers is just poor performance on the PR front. Not getting even a simple, non-personal, blanket email reply regarding my request status. Really makes me wonder what other things Intrepid are going to let fall through the cracks. Kinda disappointing.

I have been playing crap games trying to build up a follower base on twitch waiting on alpha two to release. With intent of showing people a full depth main game dive into Ashes and what it brings to the table. Not just some I played thirty hours and here is my take.... I follow your shit like narc. Not as "fill in Psycological analysis here" as he does, but I know as much as a guy who has a life can know about the game.

I made this years ago when I played eso on ps4 just for the luls. When I main a game. I MAIN A GAME!!! Any of you out there who played eso will understand the man hours put into the game in order to be able to pull some of these bombs off... the video was made on crap ps4 editor as faction troll to haters.I am more then aware it is not top tear content it was not intended to be. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g_fI-NYdJw

I still have high hopes for this game, but not all feedback is going to be positive. And on this front, you guys are failing in my opinion. I took the time and interest in your game to fill out your form..... I don't see how putting together a mailing list and sending out a simple HEY WE DIDN"T FORGET WE ARE STILL WORKING ON IT. email is to much to ask.

have a great day Optics