Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Alpha 2

staron82staron82 Member
edited October 2022 in Support & FAQ
Hello, I bought the Voyager Pre-Order Pack which according to the info has alpha 2 access. In my inventory though only the betas are listed. Is this a bug, or is the faq wrong?

Comments

• Options
    Maybe not on yours, but I scrolled down on the receipts, and it showed the Alpha 2 down there. I dont know if this helps your case.
  • Options
    Maybe not on yours, but I scrolled down on the receipts, and it showed the Alpha 2 down there. I dont know if this helps your case.

You mean on the orders page? Sadly nothing there either.
  • Options
    SomethingWittySomethingWitty Member, Staff, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    Greetings Staron82,

It seems that some web browsers do not show the scroll bar in the Inventory frame within the Account Inventory section of the Account Dashboard. If you only see 5 items in your Inventory, scroll down.
    customer_support.gif
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi Staron82

It looks like SomethingWitty has replied to this, so I'm closing this thread now. If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.