Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Forum roles?

ThoggerThogger Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
edited October 2022 in Support & FAQ
I purchased the Intrepid Pre-Order Package back in Aug 2018. I seem to have missed Alpha One, but can I get the right forum roles, so that I don't miss out on spot testing / Alpha 2 etc.

Comments

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    If you are just coming back to the forums after a long absence. (looking at your forum tag indicates so) then it may take 24-48 hours for your data under the old system to migrate. If after that time your relevant package in your account and forum roles have not updated, contact Customer Service using the ticketing system off of the main page and give them as many details as you can in the ticket. Just putting "Mah stuffz is missing and don't work!" just prolongs the process.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    SomethingWittySomethingWitty Member, Staff, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    Greetings Thogger

It seems we are having some issues with Roles being propagated correctly for players who have older accounts but are just now signing in to the forums.

Your issue should be fixed though. You may need to sign out of the forums and back to see the roles appear.
    customer_support.gif
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi Thogger. It's been a couple days since you posted this question and no response to the answers given, so I'm going to asume the issue is fixed. I'm closing this thread now but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.