Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[NA] Silent Obscurity [PVX][FRESH GUILD]

2»

Comments

• Joined! Such a friendly group and I cannot wait to get in all the action, wooooot!!!
  • Just joined the discord, this guild sounds perfect
  • I just joined the Discord as well. I'm curious so I'll just lurk around for a while
  • I just joined the Discord as well. I'm curious so I'll just lurk around for a while
    NConte19 said:
    Just joined the discord, this guild sounds perfect
    Welcome you two! We've been gaining new people so fast its getting a little hard to keep up welcoming everyone! XD
     I hope this guild continues being a place everyone feels comfortable hanging out and having some fun!
  • Shout out to this awesome group of people who are already creating a welcoming and vibrant community.
  • Silent Obscurity is a quality group of people. Perhaps you should consider changing your name to Fenrir's or something awesome like that...but otherwise good luck recruiting! Hope to see you in game.
  • Great guild, very friendly
  • Really glad everyone is enjoying the guild! :smile:
  • I prefer cats. LoL . But if thers a wolf with lynx legs and eagle wing ,im in
  • P.S. It isn't a fresh guild though [fyi]
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    P.S. It isn't a fresh guild though [fyi]
    We started this guild from COMPLETE scratch. Please don't mislead people with your false information. Thank you, have a great day! :)   
    edited June 2017
    This guild was created [FRESH] for AoC; We have not even come to our one month creation anniversary; we are meeting all the members that apply and are accepted for the first time. So please keep misinformation to yourself. We understand that you wanted to be admitted to Silent Obscurity but the things that you wanted to do with your "Crime Syndicate" did not fall into the way we want out guild to go and it conflicts majorly with what we stand for. You also wanted to "be promoted to top ranks" so you could "take the guild to #1" and we appreciate the enthusiasm but we don't promote our members based on requests; but more so on participation and dedication to the guild. We understand your frustration of not being admitted to our guild, but spreading misinformation is definitely a poor choice in retaliation. We wish you the best luck in finding members for your guild and in your guild recruitment, again thank you for your interest in Silent Obscurity and have a wonderful day. :)
  • Gemiichan said:
    This guild was created [FRESH] for AoC; We have not even come to our one month creation anniversary; we are meeting all the members that apply and are accepted for the first time. So please keep misinformation to yourself. We understand that you wanted to be admitted to Silent Obscurity but the things that you wanted to do with your "Crime Syndicate" did not fall into the way we want out guild to go and conflicts it majorly with what we stand for. You also wanted to "be promoted to top ranks" so you could "take the guild to #1" and we appreciate the enthusiasm but we don't promote our members based on requests; but more so on participation and dedication to the guild. We understand your frustration of not being admitted to our guild, but spreading misinformation is definitely a poor choice in retaliation. We wish you the best luck in finding members for your guild and in your guild recruitment, again thank you for your interest in Silent Obscurity and have a wonderful day. :)
    +1
  • I applied a few days ago and no news yet :(
    edited June 2017
    Zebazzyyy said:
    I applied a few days ago and no news yet :(
    Contacted you through discord a while ago mate, you haven't replied yet...
  • Hey I recently came in and checked your guild out. Ya'll real friendly and I hope that someday we can be allies or pvp practice buds.
  • T_Newel said:
    Hey I recently came in and checked your guild out. Ya'll real friendly and I hope that someday we can be allies or pvp practice buds.
    Of course!  I hope you'll let me sharpen my blade on your bones   I mean...Pop into discord and say hi! I look forward to being allies and I'll definitely need a PVP practice partner to test my poisons   ^^
  • For the month i've been in this guild i've been nothing but happy. Everyone is friendly and truly cares about who you are and about yur life. You consistently have people willing to play games with you or talk about ashes and are always understanding about life issues and dont mind you actually having a life. Voice calls multiple nights a week for the different games that we play while we wait for ashes and everyone genuinely enjoys playing together. A great guild if you want a second home and not a second job.
  • Been here a lil while now, amazing people, amazing fun, always something to do, so many genuine good people, helpful and patient. 

Weekdys and Gemii ty again for making such a great guild, I am proud to be part of <3
  • hm .can i know why i been kik out of discord ,decline and block was i realy too much to handle , since i said heyllo ok nice to meet you chiao , and then blok LoL 
  • i dont wana look fo an other guild please take me back LoL i luv cats by th way
  • @Puppet_Maycry Hey there, we are sorry to hear about the situation, we are waiting for our guild leaders to get online, and as soon as they do, we will alert them so they can get back to you. Please expect a PM from either of them, on discord or here.
  • I would like to extend a warm welcome. Glad to see that you have joined the AoC Community =)
  • @Belewyn Thank you! Regardless of whom that statement was intended for, thank you for the warm welcome!
  • Hello! Currently in the process of looking for a guild early so I can be excited about AoC with more people haha. From the sound of your guild so far it sounds like a very personal and friendly guild. All my favorite guild experiences in other MMOs has always been in smaller guilds with a family feel. Would love maybe chat and see if this might be a future home for me!
    edited August 2017
    Hey there @Monztor ! Super glad to hear from you, and my apologies for the delayed response! It's great to hear that you're interested in joining the pack. I like to think that the best MMO experiences can be found in these close-knit communities, and it's always great to add another person to the family! By all means I would love to message you about our guild! I will be sending you a message shortly, and look forward to hearing back from you! Have a wonderful day!
  • The amount of excitement is keeping us going! With the coming end of PAX, our hopes for the game continue to rise! I can't wait to traverse this wonderful new world of: VERRA!!! <3 #ObscurePack 
  • Just reading the comments left by people here and reading what you are about, I believe this is the guild I wanna join! 
  • Wonderful! @Traxsnow Go ahead and submit an application via our guild website:

silentobscurity.guildlaunch.com 

And join our discord! We would love for you to come hangout with us! :)
  • Glad to see so many new faces in the guild! 
    Silent Obscurity is currently still open for recruitment.~