Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Accord of Autumn

VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
edited November 2022 in Announcements
1920_-_Voyager_Plus_-_Background.jpg

As shadows grow long, and days short, a lethargy creeps across the land, settling into Verran hearts, slowing steps, and frustrating passions. The farmers of Verra reap the final vestiges of the harvest, leaving their fields fallow and their larders full, in preparation for wintertide. As the inexorable darkness of the unending season cloaks the land, the anonymous members of the ancient cult, the Accord of Autumn, prepare for the mysterious sabbat known only as the Moonless Revel.

Thought by many to be a cautionary folk tale spun by parents to keep their children from straying too far from home, the Accord of Autumn is a very real religious cult worshiping Feldegeist, a lesser demon of The Void. Young and rudderless victims are lured to the Moonless Revel by the promise of a lighthearted gathering, filled with revelry and debauchery, culminating in a raucous feast served beneath the new moon at the very peak of the harvest. In truth, the purpose of the revel is to gather hapless souls, and prepare them as unwitting followers of the cult’s blasphemous ideology.

The Accord of Autumn cosmetic add-ons will be available in the Ashes of Creation shop from October 12, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific until November 9, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific. Don’t forget that Order of the Giantslayers addons will be removed on October 12, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific when the new cosmetics swap over.

For more information, check out our news post: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2022-10-11-accord-of-autumn
community_management.gif

Comments

• pyrealpyreal Member, Warrior of Old
    I look forward to smiting these wretched demon worshippers as a High Priest.
    Glory to the Light!
  • 8zllhxvijtkm.png

Grand Master Wong, Sorcerer Supreme would approve
  • horendishorendis Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    There are some excellent lore drops in this month. Worth a read for those that consume lore bits...
  • sUKmYBm.jpg
    GJjUGHx.gif
  • coolio
    xibreaz1yaqm.jpeg
  • Spooky season is upon us
  • I like that cat! It could be funny to see it sometimes turning into formless cloud like the lore tells. :D
  • Dolyem wrote: »
    sUKmYBm.jpg

My feels exactly. Was really hoping to pick up my A2 key this month. Lol.

Looks great, but not exactly my style.
  • AshlynmaeAshlynmae Member, Intrepid Pack
    Nice way to introduce some AOC lore. <3
  • New to the party! I apologize if I'm asking already answered questions. I'm just trying to figure out the pre-order cosmetic package system. So here it goes ;)

1. If I understand this right...If I purchase a Wayfarer Pre-order Package, the only skin I get is the accessory skin. Then, next month, if there is another accessory skin I like, I can purchase it a-la-carte for $5.00. If there is, however, a caravan skin I like, I am not able to purchase it a-la-carte, because it does not show up in my pack level. However, if I upgrade my Wayfarer package to a Voyager Plus package, I would now be able to purchase the caravan skin by paying the $25.00 a-la-carte fee. Is this correct?
    2. If there is a costume (or any) skin that has already been sold with a previous pre-order package, I am unable to purchase that skin (forever). Is that correct?

Thanks for any clarification! :)
  • HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Silkii wrote: »
    New to the party! I apologize if I'm asking already answered questions. I'm just trying to figure out the pre-order cosmetic package system. So here it goes ;)

1. If I understand this right...If I purchase a Wayfarer Pre-order Package, the only skin I get is the accessory skin. Then, next month, if there is another accessory skin I like, I can purchase it a-la-carte for $5.00. If there is, however, a caravan skin I like, I am not able to purchase it a-la-carte, because it does not show up in my pack level. However, if I upgrade my Wayfarer package to a Voyager Plus package, I would now be able to purchase the caravan skin by paying the $25.00 a-la-carte fee. Is this correct?
    2. If there is a costume (or any) skin that has already been sold with a previous pre-order package, I am unable to purchase that skin (forever). Is that correct?

Thanks for any clarification! :)

Yes @Silkii you're only able to get the accessory until you upgrade. But you wont have to buy the caravan skin a-la-carte because it will be included when you upgrade. (You get the skins of whatever month you upgrade your voyager plus package not your original package) from that point on you can buy everything as it comes a-la-carte

And yes all the previous preorder packs are now gone forever.
    593kvl97l7os.jpeg

lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Is there any videos or pictures of these items in game?
  • HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Merohil wrote: »
    Is there any videos or pictures of these items in game?

No all the items that get put on the store are concepts for whats being made for the npcs in game. We generally get to see one or two of the skin models about 3 months after. And then Steven shows off the completed model in game any time after that. of course by then the store has rotated multiple times already.

You have to make the purchases on faith.

os4aeay4prxb.jpg
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
    Thank you @Natasha for your helpful answers! ^_^
    community_management.gif
  • easyeasy Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    nahhhh bro where's the good stuff. bring back fathomveil type STUFF .... fr 💯