Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Regarding helm/hoods on cosmetic costumes

SevarielSevariel Member
edited November 2022 in Support & FAQ
Good day!

Wondering if there is any confirmation that the helm/hoods on the costumes in pre-order packs will be able to be hidden or lowered at will.

I've read that they cannot be mix+matched, makes sense and I assumed that helm/hoods would always appear as they do in the concept art BUT I just noticed on the Pre-order packs Nov 2019 - Dec 2019 shows the hood being on for the feminine model and it's lowered for the masculine.. There are so many awesome costumes I've really liked but refrained from buying because of the helm/hood - being sure I can hide or lower the hood would absolutely seal the deal in many cases.

Thanks in advance!

Sev

Comments

• Options
    TyranthraxusTyranthraxus Member
    edited November 2022
    The wiki's got a LOT of stuff we never talk about/come across often, on the forums. In short - YES - they are toggle-able. This came up when I searched 'hoods' on the wiki:

All head slot items whether part of a complete costume or individual gear, will have the option to be shown or hidden on the character by the player.

https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Helmets

There's some really neat information that seems like it wouldn't/shouldn't be available, including (some) complete lists of NPC types and spawns.

• Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi @Sevariel

As @Tyranthraxus said, this has been confirmed as listed on the wiki that you can toggle the visibility of headwear.

I'm going to close this thread now but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.