Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Steven posted some new Concept Art on discord tonight

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited June 2017 in Ashes of Creation Design
Here are the two pictures. Jeff Delierre is amazing! Have fun for those that missed it!

Oh wait Steven said, "dont tell anyone, ill be in trouble :D". So it definitely wasn't Steven.

Comments

• Are the ones above the Tulnar monsters/mobs? If so they're terrifying, a job well done!
  • Don't you think they are having way too much fun while we sit around waiting?!!!!   

They look wonderful!
  • I have mad respect for Concept Artists. The imagination that runs through those creative minds must be something magical.
  • This looks like what was seen being worked on during the studio tour! Didn't they say it was concept art for Underworld mobs?
  • Very cool.
    They remind me of the Skeksis!
    (Which is okay in my book)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skeksis

• The file for that top row was called "mountain_NPC_sketches" or something along those lines. Those could end up being the residents of a mountain or two. 
  • Sweet!
  • Im so hopeful that if the mobs have weapons like that, then the weapon selections for us will creative.
  • I believe that the silhouettes are Tulnar, which just makes me even more hyped to play one.
  • ^_~ I'm smelling raid bosses  for number 10 and 14 
  • So many tails
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    I originally was thinking they were the Tulnar also. Apparently they are not.

Link >> https://www.reddit.com/r/AshesofCreation/comments/6fismv/new_images_steven_on_discord_6517/ << Link

• Nice!   Thanks for the share!
  • neat.
  • Ooooooooo niiiiiiiiiice :0 
    Check out these super cool silhouettes of weapons too :0 What wonderful weapons the Tulnar have :0
  • Weren't those the silhouettes shown on the "studio tour" video as "underrealm race"? Now turn to monsters? :neutral: Guess we'd have to wait to see the race ones then xD
  • Still going to be a dwarf ... just saying /flex
  • I really need to see more of those. It feel very interesting and I love weird creature or character with a tail (do not ask me why I don't know) but I still prefer them cute/pretty aswell, soooo.... need to see what they are coming up with! Regardless I think its very very interesting and I'm very excited about this choice
  • The last one in the top row is clearly a lizard doing push ups on a floating balloon
  • Still going to be a dwarf ... just saying /flex
    Oh, a Dwarf? I could never tell with that nick or avatar xD
  • Also: with weapon silhouettes like these, I REALLY hope they allow any class to wield any weapon type (effectively), otherwise I will be a sad mage looking at all of the awesome weapons being touted by the physical classes   :'(