Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Garen the sexy Orc Ninja

You see him lurking behind the tree... his muscles pulsate through his clothing, all you want to do is feel them. But he's after you, you have to run anyway, it's too late... his shuriken pinned your shirt to the tree, he's approaching you know, your lustful eyes gaze up at him, he hesitates.. "No, we can't do this, I'm suppose to kill you" you bite your lip and respond, "We can run away Garen, it doesn't have to be like this.." His eyes finally meet yours, in an instant, he takes you. He takes you away from the hell this world has created, away from all your hardships, and the last thing you'll know, is the embrace of his bold arms... your breath slips away...

Comments

• Options
    What happened to his body?
  • Options
    Democlese said:
    He is only soul and mind now, soon his body will come to him after he lets go of the one he lost. 
  • Options
    Babe said:
    Democlese said:
    He is only soul and mind now, soon his body will come to him after he lets go of the one he lost. 
    How did he throw the ninja star?
  • Options
    Democlese said:
    Babe said:
    Democlese said:
    How did he throw the ninja star?
    With his teeth, duh. Don't question art.
  • Options
    does he fight for Demacia?
  • Options
    I approve strongly of this one orc... for now
  • Options
    Youre hired! When can you start?
  • Options
    Democlese said:
    does he fight for Demacia?
    Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybeeeeeeeeeee?
  • Options
    Zenpai said:
    I approve strongly of this one orc... for now
    He approves of you too ;)
  • Options
    Youre hired! When can you start?
    High Noon. 
  • Options
    Ninja Turtles?
  • Options
    Babe said:
    High Noon. 

You wanna join my guild The Wonder Clan? Its gunna be sweet. Plus we Overwatch ;)) PC, Xbox, or PS4.
  • Options
    Babe said:
    High Noon. 

You wanna join my guild The Wonder Clan? Its gunna be sweet. Plus we Overwatch ;)) PC, Xbox, or PS4.
    Thank you for the offer, but I'm GM of guild Nexus, we're NA!
  • Options
    Dolphin said:
    Ninja Turtles?
    Ninja Orcs!~
  • Options
    Dolphin said:
    Ninja Turtles?
    I thought the same as a was scrolling down and seeing the bald head I was like - all I see is a ninja turtle xD Then I saw the goatee and I was lik aaaaah yes Orc xD
    Love the story! please don't take me Garen!
  • Options
    Teenage mutant ninja orcs?
    Or mentally-mature pureblood ninja orcs?
  • Options
    Megs said:
    Teenage mutant ninja orcs?
    Or mentally-mature pureblood ninja orcs?
    Why not both? Image result for mexican music