Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Extra Life Game Day - 2022!

VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
edited November 2022 in Announcements
Glorious Ashes of Creation Community!

Intrepid Studios is thrilled to announce that we will be participating in the Extra Life Game Day event for our sixth year in a row! Over the years, we’ve raised tens of thousands of dollars, and we hope that this year we can continue to make a difference in many children's lives! We’ll begin our 24 hour live stream on November 5, 2022 at 10:00AM PT.

Everyone can watch live at Twitch.tv/AshesofCreation for a chance to win Alpha Two access, learn new lore as we play a LIVE tabletop pen & paper game set in the world of Ashes of Creation, and more!

For more information, read on: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2022-10-27-extra-life-2022

1920x1080.jpg

Glorious Ashes of Creation Community,

📺 In case you missed it, you can now watch the highlights of our 24-hour stream supporting Extra Life and Rady Children's Hospital!

https://youtu.be/gjvrKnmBchI
💕 Thank you to everyone who donated, tuned in, and helped raise funds for this life-changing cause!

P.S. We have an article that goes into further detail about our livestream here, on our website ;)
community_management.gif

Comments

• AnimusRexAnimusRex Member
    edited October 2022
    Fabulous. Love these streams. Have watched all previous years from here in Australia. I love seeing different Intrepid people at play in Stevens house mansion - where the guests eat dog food (for a cause) and the dogs eat filet mignon.

Hope you raise a fortune for the kids and enjoy the weekend.
    The girl watched the last of the creatures die and murmured a soft 'Thank you' to her rescuer.

The stranger's eyes lifted to the blood red cloud on the horizon.

'We have to move. It's not safe here.'
  • Always enjoy seeing you guys do these.

Raise them dollars!

• This is an excellent event worthy of praise!! When my kids were little, we would take them to Rady's for annual checkups, etc., and that hospital does wonderful work to help children with long-term illnesses, their research and development teams work tirelessly to find the answers to create cures. I can't say enough good things about that place. Now my kids are grown and my grandkids have their own pediatricians there. I'm going to hope for this event to earn 300% over your goal and I'm looking forward to seeing your stream!
  • RalizekRalizek Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited November 2022
    Before you start, I donate to this charity every year.

No new creators joined Intrepid's team this year UNTILL they offered ten keys to whoever raises the most money.

I find this year's Extra-Life fiasco to be absolutely disgusting.

I think the people that haven't been fundraising for the last five years are taking advantage of the charity in order to get the keys to get the subs and follow when they give out the keys and its F'n disgusting.

Intrepid and several content creators in the community have been raising funds for this charity for five years without fail just to help the kids and maybe watch intrepid get up to some shenanigans. But as soon as Intrepid offers a ten-pack of keys to give away, all the skummy filth content creators decide all of a sudden that they care about the kids.

If they gave a S**t, about anything other than the keys and the resulting subs and follows from "key giveaway" streams they would have been raising money like everyone else over the last five years.

Every single one of them is going to justify it as "but it's for the kids" and "this person must hate the kids were trying to raise money for"

But why didn't you care before they offered the key?
  • GL people
  • LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Ralizek wrote: »
    Before you start, I donate to this charity every year.

No new creators joined Intrepid's team this year UNTILL they offered ten keys to whoever raises the most money.

I find this year's Extra-Life fiasco to be absolutely disgusting.

I think the people that haven't been fundraising for the last five years are taking advantage of the charity in order to get the keys to get the subs and follow when they give out the keys and its F'n disgusting.

Intrepid and several content creators in the community have been raising funds for this charity for five years without fail just to help the kids and maybe watch intrepid get up to some shenanigans. But as soon as Intrepid offers a ten-pack of keys to give away, all the skummy filth content creators decide all of a sudden that they care about the kids.

If they gave a S**t, about anything other than the keys and the resulting subs and follows from "key giveaway" streams they would have been raising money like everyone else over the last five years.

Every single one of them is going to justify it as "but it's for the kids" and "this person must hate the kids were trying to raise money for"

But why didn't you care before they offered the key?

@Ralizek So... you are mad because intrepid did something cool that raised more money for the kids this year? I've seen you cry and complain about every possible thing you can from cosmetics to art, but this is the next level

I don't know why a person like you continues to follow a project that all you do is complain about and insult the company

so intrepid giving away keys is a disgusting fiasco? what if they sold shit and gave the money to charity? (that was a suggestion from a content creator that you idolize btw)

would those that buy the stuff sold for charity be disgusting skummy and filthy?

you should be removed from this community.
    img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
    edited November 2022
    Glorious Ashes of Creation Community,

📺 In case you missed it, you can now watch the highlights of our 24-hour stream supporting Extra Life and Rady Children's Hospital!

https://youtu.be/gjvrKnmBchI

💕 Thank you to everyone who donated, tuned in, and helped raise funds for this life-changing cause!

P.S. We have an article that goes into further detail about our livestream here, on our website ;)
    community_management.gif