Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Game Access

This game looks interesting to me. What is the best way to get a beta key. I really wish I had have none about this game during pre-alpha. I am trying to find a decent pre-alpha/beta MMO to stream and this one looks to fit the bill. If there is anyway for me to play this as soon as possible so I can better understand the core/lore of the game :D

Comments

• I am also starting to spread the word about the game seeing how it looks to have some unique features other MMO's haven't implemented.
  • Currently the only way to get access to the alpha or beta is through the weekly drawings by registering on the website your entered into the draw :) and alpha is planned for the end of 2017

we <strong>may</strong> be able to buy access through the kickstarter once that's announced however i dont believe we have confirmation that you will be able to just yet :(
  • Ah man a Kickstarter would be great! I would pump one or two hundred dollars for a kickstarter! Could have a package from 5-I've seen as much as 10,000 dollar kickstart plans!
  • haha yeah, i can't wait to start throwing my money at this game :P, we should have more information regarding the kickstarter soon :)