Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

75 bones to test?

I'm a rabid ex eqoa player, my old crew wants to test, but 75 dollars is steep. It's doable but daunting. Worth it so far? Could use input. Thanks yall!

Comments

• $75 will get you a beta2 access. That shit is years away. If you don't have the money - don't buy it. It won't be worth it.
  • George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited November 2022
    It's not worth if you wanna play.
    Testing isnt fun.
    Are you some kind of a collector? You will need more than 75.

Do you want the priviledge to be heard, since you would have feedback from hands on testing?
    Yes. People actually pledge in order to help make the game better.
  • HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm a rabid ex eqoa player, my old crew wants to test, but 75 dollars is steep. It's doable but daunting. Worth it so far? Could use input. Thanks yall!

If you think it's steep don't buy it. It's the final beta and will be short, not to mention it is years away.

Unless you want to collect just accessories there's no point. Save your money and just subscribe on release.
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • VekoKravaVekoKrava Member
    edited November 2022
    even if I had 100k right now, I would not buy beta 2 or beta 1 and 2 even, because this will be short around few months, beta 2 might be 20 days like NW beta 2... Beta is finished game, on alpha 2 they work on finishing game (fixing bugs, fixing design etc..), but they said on alpha 2 most of content will be in game and my guess is that from alpha2 - beta 2 will last around 1 or 1 and Half year + you get 6 months on release if you bought 250 dollars, so thats around 7-8 dollars monthly, I used to pay way more on WoW per year.
  • Thanks for the info!