Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

New Fan art based on community suggestions

Comments

• Options
    I'm seeing a distinct lack of undead ^^
  • Options
    Shit you're right! Will add it!
  • Options
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Feel like someones trying to steal my MS paint throne *squinty eyes* (If I ever had such a throne.)

PS. Add a sandal for good luck.
  • Options
    Just wait until HBO come knocking and ask to use this for their Season 8 Promo of a very famous show ;) 
  • Options
    Kratz said:
    Just wait until HBO come knocking and ask to use this for their Season 8 Promo of a very famous show ;) 
    Westworld ^^
  • Options
    This is a masterpiece :0 
  • Options
    @Dingo I'm really liking the number of rogues you've added to the artwork. My only suggestion is to provide some foliage because we burn easily in that bright sunlight.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    I don't know why is AoC team looking for a concept artist when there is someone with this talent right here.
  • Options
    Arkanth said:
    I don't know why is AoC team looking for a concept artist when there is someone with this talent right here.
    They don't want to seem desperate so they're waiting for @Dingo to offer his services.
  • Options
    This is beautiful. Keep up the great work!
  • Options
    Kratz said:
    Arkanth said:
    They don't want to seem desperate so they're waiting for @Dingo to offer his services.
    Well I'm waiting for the right offer, Marvel just contacted me wanting some scetches for some new super heroes and HBO wants me to write a new novel to compete with GoT... But AoC would be more attractive for me, if the right offer is made. 
  • Options
    Kilelyan said:
    This is beautiful. Keep up the great work!
    Thank you kind sir
  • Options
    Why does it fly
  • Options
    ...for the feeling of wind beneath it's wings??    >.>
  • Options
    Babe said:
    Why does it fly
    It flies because it's a dragon..

• Options
    *Slow Clap*
  • Options
    Is it just me or does the mage staff have eyes?
  • Options
    I'd like to argue for the addition of a summoner!
  • Options
    If that is the actual game, i would pay 100$/month to play it  B)
    Looks very nice  :D:D
  • Options
    Very nice!
  • Options
    What a masterpiece  <3
  • Options
    Teach me master!