Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[NA] Axiom | PvX | 18+ | Alpha Testing & Beyond | Dedicated & Ambitious

Comments

• DesyDesy Member
    Come join us, we have cookies!
    84yo62nplaqm.png
    Ah, the digital domain... home at last!
  • Cookies and buns apparently. Might as well open up a bakery
    DoneVelokieShadow.png?width=1440&height=359
  • 97349734 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Yes we are absolutely showing off our cool new forum signatures and yes you absolutely should be a part of the fun. Come join us! Couple of fun new games on the horizon while we wait out for A2 B)
    An Esoteric Lynx!
    Discord: https://discord.gg/Axiom
    8zze0395w28i.png
  • WizzyMcNastyWizzyMcNasty Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    9734 wrote: »
    Yes we are absolutely showing off our cool new forum signatures and yes you absolutely should be a part of the fun. Come join us! Couple of fun new games on the horizon while we wait out for A2 B)
    Your signatures are lovely, and worth showing off!
    V9bOc5g.png
  • Jell0primeJell0prime Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Everything comes to he who waits…and I have waited so very long for this moment.
    "I never ever do anything, for goodness’ sake. Everything I do, is for the sake of evil." -Skeletor

Joinaxiom.com
    Stag-Axiom-Sig-Jell.png
  • BabayugahBabayugah Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited September 2022
    Who is ready to be a Furry after today?! B) I might be D:
  • LeukaelLeukael Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Babayugah wrote: »
    Who is ready to be a Furry after today?! B)

I'm still going to be Empyrean ;)
    Stag-Axiom-Sig-LEAUK3.png
  • flatlineflatline Member, Founder
    I would love to join this amazing organization!
    flatline wrote: »
    I would love to join this amazing organization!

Check the link in my signature potential ally.
    "I never ever do anything, for goodness’ sake. Everything I do, is for the sake of evil." -Skeletor

Joinaxiom.com
    Stag-Axiom-Sig-Jell.png
  • Babayugah wrote: »
    Who is ready to be a Furry after today?! B)

I have wanted to since they were revealed but now I think they will be the most popular race so Kaeelar it is

Nothing more important than Ranger reveal next month. If you're an enthusiastic Ranger, we want you. Especially if you like the Snorse. B)
  • LeukaelLeukael Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Bump ;)
    Stag-Axiom-Sig-LEAUK3.png
  • EU can play NA and Axiom is great
    2uxdt9huzrmz.png
  • ItsFayneItsFayne Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Axiom is pretty pog
    7l7hsjx.png
  • 97349734 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    We've got Lost Ark and Albion going on for anyone looking for an in-between game to play o:)
    An Esoteric Lynx!
    Discord: https://discord.gg/Axiom
    8zze0395w28i.png
  • ONE DAY SOON They're going to announce Alpha 2 and you're gonna want a sexy alpha guild tag and intelligent, cool alpha testers to play with. Or you could just join Axiom today and get on this hopium blimp with the rest of us ;)
  • I just want to duel people in A2 already so I can choose what I want to be!
    DoneVelokieShadow.png?width=1440&height=359
  • WizzyMcNastyWizzyMcNasty Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    BSkitty wrote: »
    ONE DAY SOON They're going to announce Alpha 2 and you're gonna want a sexy alpha guild tag and intelligent, cool alpha testers to play with. Or you could just join Axiom today and get on this hopium blimp with the rest of us ;)

I came to your post to boop it on Babayaga’s behalf only to find this priceless gem!!! ❤️

V9bOc5g.png
    edited September 2022
    Ranger hype! Could not have loved what they had shown even more unless it was a full kit. Everything I wanted in a Ranger. The best part - no ammunition! The Sandal gods have answered my prayers.

If you are excited to play the best class in the game, or even some of the other classes, there's a home for you in Axiom!
  • Psycho-PhobicPsycho-Phobic Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Babayugah wrote: »
    Ranger hype! Could not have loved what they had shown even more unless it was a full kit. Everything I wanted in a Ranger. The best part - no ammunition! The Sandal gods have answered my prayers.

If you are excited to play the best class in the game, or even some of the other classes, there's a home for you in Axiom!

I'm happy for ya Baba! I was hoping for the no ammo thing too. Now I have a hard choice between Mage and Ranger for my main. The combat looked great!
    "Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions."
    Join the mercenary guild [Suspect]: https://discord.gg/cjhXVKUAS7
    rf4nidmz2cxl.png
    Who is ready for some testing hype after this huge info dump from the AMA?

Axiom is recruiting and always looking for Ashes enthusiasts to join the fun!
    Absolutely. Discover greatness with Axiom.

Joinaxiom.com
    Stag-Axiom-Sig-Jell.png
  • RazelthethirdRazelthethird Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hi all Just checking in, hoping to bring some friends on board.
    Axiom-Guild-Signature-Template-RAZELTHETHIRD.png
  • Aloha. Was invited by Razel. Thank you for the invite
  • RazelthethirdRazelthethird Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited October 2022
    Angel, Yahtzi79 and Tango with corpses we need to get in please if you can give them a hand. They are brothers. Yahtzi is a leader in a game i'm playing currently. They are good pvpers so would be a good fit.

Axiom-Guild-Signature-Template-RAZELTHETHIRD.png
    I mean, if you arent in Axiom, are you even going to win in Ashes.
    7l7hsjx.png
  • AngelcryAngelcry Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Friendly monthly reminder to come check us out. We have an active and welcoming community focused on AoC. There's always something to talk about. Join our discord server and say hello. :)
    AngelcryGuildSignature_stag.png
  • Happy Holidays!

If it ain't Axiom.. Axe it.
    sJ4g8FI.png
  • Happy Holidays!
    Guildhart-Sig.png
    What is everyone looking forward to the most in 2023?
    7l7hsjx.png