Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Dünir... computer table

olafksruolafksru Member, Alpha One
edited February 2023 in Community Creations
Hello! It’s been a while since my first (and last) post here—I simply prefer to read, and I’m too lazy to write. :D
But now I have something to share with you!

Maybe you remember my dwarf-style jewelry box (which was posted here)? So I decided that I needed a proper stand for it. Also, I've wanted a new computer table for a long time, so I decided, why not combine the table and the stand? Of course, the table should be at least a bit dwarf-style to match the box. So I went through the wiki and all livestreams (anyway, I've been watching every livestream since the announcement) and used these images as a reference.

40c243kmev4y.pnggputazo80yja.png6wrzdnsxpg4n.pngjkv6p590w1y2.png

Well… I had no plans to make an exact copy, but wanted to keep the general style. I hope I was successful. Judge for yourself — here's the result.

10ejjogjuwx3.pnglrwm2d9pzkvb.pngfpdnf77jbps2.pngkwsd9hktdvbl.png1zihtad2iyb8.png

And, of course, as you could guess, the color of the table was matched to the color of the cat :D

rbbg3u8clu2t.png

Materials: ash wood, oak, glue, a lot of time, oil, and wax.

That's it. Thanks for watching and reading. I hope I wasn't too boring.

P.S. Now I need a bookcase... but this is another long story :D

Comments