Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Crafting in Dungeons

waypocwaypoc Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Hi,

In Vanguard SoH and possibly SWG, they had certain items that could only be crafted at a crafting station deep in a dungeon.
This meant that you would have to get a raid together to get your crafter down there safely and then protect them while they crafted.
Does AoC have plans for anything like this?

Thanks,
Waypoc

Comments

• Don't think we've heard about stuff like that. There'll most likely be gatherables deep in dungeons (and stuff that can be gathered from mobs of course), so you'll need to do that with your gatherers rather than crafters.
  • KarpKarp Member
    I think crafting in Vanguard SoH was really good as well. I hope AoC will lean into this aspect. Crafting in dungeons was fun.
    -Karp
  • I like this idea! Should be implemented! This would give even more value to owning the node in the are of this dungeon!
  • Sounds cool
  • We know close to nothing about the dungeons
    PvE means: A handful of coins and a bag of boredom.
  • SpifSpif Member
    Sounds fine as long as it's not needed to skill up

I thought this was going to be about crafting (without a crafting table) while waiting for a tank. In early DAoC, there was a bug where you could craft while dead. Really took the sting out of waiting for a rez
  • ChicagoChicago Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    They also had this in wow classic it was a super cool mechanic
  • waypocwaypoc Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Just commenting hoping a dev sees this.